todays menu

sharon kim

Silver Member
breakfast atkins bar,2grm carb
lunch slice roast beef,
dinner, bacon 2 eggs, cheese and cup of salad leaves,
supper atkins bar 3gram carb,
water, 4 cups of tea with skimmed milk 7grm carb

I'd like to see more veggies in there love.

im going to add some yellow pepper and some mushrooms, i bought some spinich at tesco today and im working up to it lol

breakfast atkins bar,2grm carb
lunch slice roast beef,
dinner, bacon 2 eggs, cheese and cup of salad leaves,
supper atkins bar 3gram carb,
water, 4 cups of tea with skimmed milk 7grm carb

Where abouts in W Yorkshire are you?

Good luck on your journey :) xxx

i live in queensbury on the border with halifax and bradford, how are you finding the diet

I'm the same, forcing veggies down, at least I am taking vits!

i just dont like them at all some one did suggest i try them with some butter which im going to do i just dont want to go over my 20 carbs and i cant give up my milk in tea

I had 2 Atkins bars once - boy did I know about it. I spent the rest of the day running to the loo LOL!

Hiya...again! First looksie in the Low Carb forum, as I feel I'm now more Atkins than CS. Going to browse around to get an idea of daily menus etc and some top tips! See you here or on CS babes x

lol im sure ill be glad of that in a few days

I had 2 Atkins bars once - boy did I know about it. I spent the rest of the day running to the loo LOL!

You and me both!! I'm reducing to one a day but their sooo tasty, especially the nut one...oh well, just have to wean myself off my "habit" hehe and have my one a day!

there very addictive i might get the strawberry ones as im not that keen on those ones the nut and the choc are my favs

Sharon, don't know if I've suggested this before but could you try diluted cream in your tea? I've converted to coffee since I've been low carbing I must admit. I've also got hooked on peppermint tea which I never thought I'd like but I do enjoy it.

hi yes you did i forgot to pick some up at tescos, i did get some herb teas though so im going to start having them and cut down to 2 teas aday

not veg lol yer im going to try them i have spearmint and peppermint, and some lemon ones

i just dont like them at all some one did suggest i try them with some butter which im going to do i just dont want to go over my 20 carbs and i cant give up my milk in tea
hey have you tried mixing a little double cream with water for youre tea ? its really quite nice and be allot less in carbs.

im going to get some cream tomorrow so i will try that thanks

Back