Todays the day

Thank you everyone for all your advice yesterday. Ive decided to give LT a go. I have an appointment with the doc this morning and then im going into town to get my LT.
So this is day 1 i think? Ive ate nothing today, had black tea swhich I normally have anyway and going to drink plenty of H2O.
What made me decide is the fact I could be 8pound lighter next friday. Fingers crossed.
xxx

You go for it girl! it will be one of the best decisions youl make in your life and you deserve it jx

good luck honey x

Good luck Vic xx

Thanks, everyone thats been on LT has said it will be my best decision ever:flowers:

It was mine hun x

and mine!! It will be tough though and by day three you may hate us all:( Get through your first few days....as soon as ketosis kicks in then it is soooooo much easier. Let us know how you get on.xx

Hate us Shaz? Asif lol xx

Im off till Tuesday so at least I dont have to worry about being tired at work. Ive decided to tell no one, apart from mum and dad. I cant wait actually to start. I like the fact that the choice is being taken away from me.
I took some pics last night, mostly my horrid tummy, not a pretty site. I hope to reduce it soon and my arms. All im thinking about is being maybe 14 stone by the end of July, my 26th birthday. I have not been that weight since I got married in 2001, Im divorced now thank god. Ha this will show him!

Im off till Tuesday so at least I dont have to worry about being tired at work. Ive decided to tell no one, apart from mum and dad. I cant wait actually to start. I like the fact that the choice is being taken away from me.
I took some pics last night, mostly my horrid tummy, not a pretty site. I hope to reduce it soon and my arms. All im thinking about is being maybe 14 stone by the end of July, my 26th birthday. I have not been that weight since I got married in 2001, Im divorced now thank god. Ha this will show him!

Great idea to take before pictures. Me and Tracy didn't have any tummy before pictures. I really wish I did, coz mine was HUGE. I'm excited for you hun....its the start of the 'new you'.xx

well done and go for it, I have everything crossed for ya, but hurry its starting to hurt xx

well done you for taking the plunge!! Best of luck with it and remember to keep us posted with it!!

Best of luck vicky82,
Im into wk 3 at the mo and found drinking loads of water and plenty of early nights really helped me the first wk. As the girls say once you are passed day 3/4 you will be grand. Enjoy your first days shakes...

Went to the doctor, nothing to do with my diet just something else and I mentioned I was going to start LT. I was told under no uncertain terms to start the plan. My blood sugars are always on the low side and for a whie I was taking glucose but now dont feel the need to. Dr wilson said if I did start the plan I would end up ill because of my blood sugar levels being bad at the best of times.
I got out into the car, called the chemist and asked if would still be possible to start. She said a big fat NO. So im just going to have to stick with SW and a slower weight loss.
Thanks for all your help xxx

Went to the doctor, nothing to do with my diet just something else and I mentioned I was going to start LT. I was told under no uncertain terms to start the plan. My blood sugars are always on the low side and for a whie I was taking glucose but now dont feel the need to. Dr wilson said if I did start the plan I would end up ill because of my blood sugar levels being bad at the best of times.
I got out into the car, called the chemist and asked if would still be possible to start. She said a big fat NO. So im just going to have to stick with SW and a slower weight loss.
Thanks for all your help xxx

Your health is more important hun. Its good you went and had it checked out beforehand. SW will work....maybe a bit slower, but you will still get to target.

Still post on here though hun. You don't have to be doing LT to post. You will still get encouragement and the guys on here will keep you motivated to carry on dieting.

xx

aww hun thats a shame - but your health is the most important thing so you should take their advice. You sound very determined so I am sure you can suceed whichever diet you do, after all they are all based on will power. I have said before that I believe that this is a mind game. Good luck and still use your friends on the LT forum for support.xx

aww hun thats a shame - but your health is the most important thing so you should take their advice. You sound very determined so I am sure you can suceed whichever diet you do, after all they are all based on will power. I have said before that I believe that this is a mind game. Good luck and still use your friends on the LT forum for support.xx

SNAP....nearly word for word...great minds think a like.xx

Oh sorry to hear that......you cant take any risks with your health and therefore its important to follow your docs advice....your health may change and LT might be an option in the future......best of luck with the diet ....keep posting though....we love to hear from all dieters not just those on LT!!!

Oh snap too....LOL what are we all like....great mind etc etc

lol - thats why we are all friends hun!

Back