• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Todays top cooking tip...

If youre making dinner in the oven, as well as remembering to switch the oven on, remember to put dinner in it - it cooks better that way :rolleyes:

I put my dinner in, set the buzzer, went through opened the oven, which was burning away to find its empty... dinner was still sitting on the unit :banghead:

Im thinking of applying for next series of The Restaurant... what do you think lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ha ha, sounds like something I would do!!

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
If youre making dinner in the oven, as well as remembering to switch the oven on, remember to put dinner in it - it cooks better that way :rolleyes:

I put my dinner in, set the buzzer, went through opened the oven, which was burning away to find its empty... dinner was still sitting on the unit :banghead:

Im thinking of applying for next series of The Restaurant... what do you think lol

Now there's a handy way to save points! x

Ha ha - i've done that before, and i've also put my dinner in the oven but not actually turned it on too!

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
S: 14st4lb C: 13st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st8lb(4%)
Lol, I hope it wasn't a meal that took too long to cook. I hate waiting for food, when I know food is coming I am all about the food.

The worse I've done is left some duck breasts in for 2 hours instead of 1 when I got absorbed in a computer game. Whole new meaning to crispy duck.

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
great way to make a 0point meal! :D classic!