Todays top cooking tip...

Starlight

Gold Member
If youre making dinner in the oven, as well as remembering to switch the oven on, remember to put dinner in it - it cooks better that way :rolleyes:

I put my dinner in, set the buzzer, went through opened the oven, which was burning away to find its empty... dinner was still sitting on the unit :banghead:

Im thinking of applying for next series of The Restaurant... what do you think lol

ha ha, sounds like something I would do!!

If youre making dinner in the oven, as well as remembering to switch the oven on, remember to put dinner in it - it cooks better that way :rolleyes:

I put my dinner in, set the buzzer, went through opened the oven, which was burning away to find its empty... dinner was still sitting on the unit :banghead:

Im thinking of applying for next series of The Restaurant... what do you think lol

Now there's a handy way to save points! x

Ha ha - i've done that before, and i've also put my dinner in the oven but not actually turned it on too!

Lol, I hope it wasn't a meal that took too long to cook. I hate waiting for food, when I know food is coming I am all about the food.

The worse I've done is left some duck breasts in for 2 hours instead of 1 when I got absorbed in a computer game. Whole new meaning to crispy duck.

great way to make a 0point meal! :D classic!

Back