Toilet, cough, stuff

I seem to be going about every 3 days now on SS. I do use Cambridge Fibre though - 2 teaspoons a day. You can put it in your products and also in water. It doesn't make the water taste any different.

I'd really recommend it.

I now have fibre but had some Duclox laxative yesterday which worked this morning. Yeeha :) helped me lose a few pounds also. Pinky x

Iv had bowel problems since I first started cd, it's given me ibs :( so now I don't hardly ever have a hard,stool :( if I eat after iv been on cd for a while I end up un such pain and contractions that Im up all night :(

Iv had bowel problems since I first started cd, it's given me ibs :( so now I don't hardly ever have a hard,stool :( if I eat after iv been on cd for a while I end up un such pain and contractions that Im up all night :(

Hi Kim,

Poor you thats horrid, I'm sure you can get help with that.

I thnk the change in diet has different effects on everyone.

Try Colpermin, it's over the counter and basically a form of peppermint based digestive supplement, it sooths and smooths the bowel lining and eases that horrid IBS crampy feeling.

You may also want to try Milk of Magnesia, that soothes and also regulates the bowel in the most gentle way, I think a combination of the two will help no end.

I had mild IBS too, and stopped having things like garlic and cabbage, thats helped me

I did try combinations of Colpermin and Milk of Magnesia and it was total relief all round.

Let me know how you get on...good luck

Jan x

Thanks hun, will get some :).
Been using buscapan and motivcol ftom dr, oninons set mine off iv found :(

Back