Toilet thread, lol, sorry...

I have IBS and have problems in both extremes. I have found scan works and beans, like bean soups etc. This is probably a stupid suggestion but is it syns if you just mash the fruit down and mix with the yoghurt? Then eat like a pudding? Its all the same ingredients just not liquid lol.

My IBS is terrible, usually I just dont go for nearly at week and then my bowel goes into spasm which creates gurgling tummy noises and unbelievable wind!!!! Anyhoo, I started going to the gym about 3 weeks ago 3 or 4 time a week and now I'm going 2 or 3 times a day :0

Not sure if its coincidence or if there is a science behind but I'm happy :) although this does mean that the loo at work is engaged more often much to the amusement of my colleges lol. xx

Gosh, I'm so glad it's not just me then. I'm sure that's why I out a 1lb on last week.... nothing to do with beer and kebabs at all! It's because there's no movement in that department!

I finally go and I did a sneaky WI last night and i've lost 3lbs! :eek:

Oh I dunno about the gym! I'm just about managing 20 minutes on Just Dance on the Wii each day, lol.
I think I'm going to try having the smoothie again, but from Monday, as I know it works for me even though I'll have to use 6 syns. Or maybe it's just coz it's a diet change at the moment.
The thing I don't get is... why is a yogurt free, but a very low fat natural yogurt blended with banana and pear synned???!!! :confused::confused::confused:

When i saw the gym I mean huffing and puffing my way through an all womens 30 minute special at the gym! Believe me I'm no gym bunny :) maybe try just going for a brisk walk a few times a week if you have the time, seems to 'encourage' me lol!!

Love love love Just Dance, best game ever and a workout without realising your doing it :)

xx

Back