Tomato chilli

EmmaLou

Found one I don't like!! It's horrible :-( yuk!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha! :)

I dont like that one either :p blergh

I love it :-0 I must be weird LOL Didnt like the other oneuch without kidney beans

I love it :-0 I must be weird LOL Didnt like the other oneuch without kidney beans

Do you mean you dont like the one with kidney beans? Cos I like that one :) Yummy. Dont like the tomato chilli one that they brought out after the original chilli.

I love the one with kidney beans yum :)

I love the one with kidney beans yum :)

Thats the one I like too. The tomato chilli one doesnt have kidney beans... I dont like that one. hehehe :)

I must admit I prefer the one without the kidney beans

I mustve just had tomato chilli then as i was like 'this tastes different wheres my damn beans?!'

The one without the kidney beans. It's awful. I really like the chilli with kidney beans and just had macaroni I like that too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just found it very plain. I stirred in some bouillon powder as seasoning which made it ok, but I've not ordered any more.

Thank goodness for this thread, I would of ordered 21 of the wrong thing!! doh!

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
I mustve just had tomato chilli then as i was like 'this tastes different wheres my damn beans?!'

"where's my damn beans" made me LOL!!! :D

I love the one with beans but really don't like the one without. Not keen on the original oatmeal either but love the sweet porridge! Those are the only two I'm not keen on - I think it is the texture rather than the flavour - both the tomato chilli and the oatmeal are a bit fluffy
Can't wait to order the lemon bars next month - mmm mmm

I love th original chilli but tomato chilli was so horrid I had to throw it away. The only other products I've had to do that with are the chocolate shake and original porridge :yuk:

can i ask which is which ?? I had 4 packs of chilli , 3 in white packs and 1 in silver ... Itried 1 last week and hated it , I am sure it didnt have any beans in ... so are the beans in the white packet ??

does anyone have the instructions on how to make the normal spagetti (not spicy) + chilli please im having them today + lost my instruction sheet :( the chilli is the origanal 1 i think (non spicy) x

Back