tomato soup

I didnt think of putting Tabasco and pepper in it..lol, silly me. Thats because i can have the veg soup without it. I dont have the other soups cannot stomache them.
Also im struggling having my 4 packs lately;(

I didnt think of putting Tabasco and pepper in it..lol, silly me. Thats because i can have the veg soup without it. I dont have the other soups cannot stomache them.

Lynn - VERY important to have your 4 packs - as ou know - skipping them not only jeapodises your health but actually slows down the weight loss.

What I found that helped was at night making ice cream using up two packs - fill the LL lug half way with ice, top off with water/coffee up to the 500 ml mark - 2 packs, any combo (and there are loads!) and then blend for a long time tog et as smoot as possible. Its so thick you need a spoon - taste great so you want it all - and thats two packs gone in one sitting.

Works a treat!

Really do try to find a way to get all 4 down - really important love.

Take care!

xx

Lynn - VERY important to have your 4 packs - as ou know - skipping them not only jeapodises your health but actually slows down the weight loss.

What I found that helped was at night making ice cream using up two packs - fill the LL lug half way with ice, top off with water/coffee up to the 500 ml mark - 2 packs, any combo (and there are loads!) and then blend for a long time tog et as smoot as possible. Its so thick you need a spoon - taste great so you want it all - and thats two packs gone in one sitting.

Works a treat!

Really do try to find a way to get all 4 down - really important love.

Take care!

xx
Thanks ill try that. I am forcing them down me today, just had a muffin;)

yes i cant totally relate to eating the 4 packs Lyn altho i learnt my lesson didnt eat all last week 3 most days and lost 3lb this week ate them all and lost 5lb! i find i have to double up 2 in morning have a big shake,bar for lunch and then a soup or shake at night! may try the tomato tonight i only got 1 as dnt like tomato altho i dnt like vegetables n like the veggy soup...am weird! lol

I love the new veg soup (with loads of tabasco as I love that).

I hate the other 3 soups - I can't east the mushroom or the chicken one at all.

I can eat the thai chilli one with tabasco but don't like it.

So what I do, is cook a Thai chilli soup, with seasoning and tabasco. If you get the water consistency right (looser than the muffin one), and cook for 2 mins, it comes out very thick and quite solid (closer than a muffin). I fashion it into a ball and it is enough like an onion bhajii for me to eat.

I actually do that every night. It means I have 4 totally different things a day. 1 shake, 1 bar, 1 hot soup and 1 cooked "meal".

I'm looking forward to trying the tom soup though.

I can't stomach any of the shakes or soups. Just the smell of them makes me feel sick. But I just had the tomato soup for the first time tonight, I was expecting it to taste like Heinz tomato, but it didn't lol. I really liked it though. Yay, at last I've found something I don't mind :bliss:

Ohhhh, tried the new orange at our session this week and it is lovely! Will be picking some up next week I suspect - definitely right about the colour - having something to drink that isn't clear makes a huge difference.

Ohhhh, tried the new orange at our session this week and it is lovely! Will be picking some up next week I suspect - definitely right about the colour - having something to drink that isn't clear makes a huge difference.

Yes, it's lovely but like the others - the malitol gives me an embarrassing side effect (gas).

However the plus side is that this sideffect helped me go to the loo for the first time in 6 days and I guess I'll be using it to keep me regular.

the sunshine orange has saved me this week!!!! ilooooove it because its scrummy!!!! i have it with ice cold fizzy water and it just tastes like orangeade, yummy!!!! i feel like im having a treat :) xx

Back