• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tomato soup

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
NO FAIR! We haven't got either tomato soup or sunshine orange yet!

I cant wait to get my mits on a tomato soup sachet! I hoping that it doesn't make me feel icky like the other soups do!

B x

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Nope, not tried it yet - my LLC told me it should be at there for our next meeting on Sunday night - fingers crossed!! I forgot to order any soups this week, for the second time running - and am really craving some savoury loveliness!!!

The orange water flavour sounds promising - what kind of orangey flavour is it? Fresh orange (real) or orange squashy (tart and synthetic tasting)... I am a bit of a fusspot when it comes to orange stuff!! Hehe.

A x x

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Anna,

I have a veggie, Thai chilli and two mushroom soups in my drawer at work. If you want them I can pop them in the mail to you.

it just tastes like normal diluting and is orange in colour too which i think helps somehow, i think it would be quite nice hot on a cold night.
we get the soups in on thurs night i cant believe im this excited about a soup!!

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes i tried the tomato soup last night, its okish
Its a different flavour i suppose. But cant say i love it!
But try it anyway.
Also comes with a leaflet as you have to add 50ml of cold water first otherwise it tastes powdery.

I found it a bit sickly tho. Not one that i will have all the time, im afraid, i was soo looking forward to it too;(

Yes maybe we was thinking of the terms of Heinz Tomato soup. Mmmm..
I am fussy when it comes to my soup i only like heinz or home made soup, i guess i knew that deep down it was not meant to be..lol
Oh well its only til feb/march i can deal with whatever is thrown at me
xxx

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
I heard the new orange tasted a bit like tango?! Oh if it's orange in colour, I can add it to fizzy water and pretend like I'm back on the Fanta. I miss my Fanta!!

B x

St. Clements

................is oranges and lements!!
:banghead::blahblah:

...lemons filled with regret.

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
i might get some st clements tonight.

I haven't tried it yet and I'm almost out of Forest Fruits.

B x

PS: I wish there was a cheaper alternative to the water flavourings!!

Yes i agree about the price
Bit too expensive, but i have to buy it as i wont drink my water!;)

Mini_Me

LighterLife Returner
S: 17st7.0lb C: 17st7.0lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Mmm, I just had my first tomato soup - its lovely!
I gave it a good old dash of tabasco, salt and pepper, and it was very nice indeed! My fav soups in order of preference are: Thai, Veg, Tomato.

Chicken in emergencies.
Mushroom (ergh!) makes me feel sick even while I'm making it!

Looking forward to the orange flavour! I have asked when I will get it...

Mr Mini Me