Tommorow

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
1st Weigh in day tommorow....I don't feel any lighter yet :rolleyes:

I have spent the morning spring cleaning our bedroom in the hope of finding my Xenical tablets, the GP gave me some more just after my Op and i put them in a "safe" place until now....only now I cant remember where the safe place is...I have 6 tablets left!! Argh Panic Panic!!

passes you a cuppa n says "all will be ok hunni" x

Ah bless you. Can you not ring Doc & tell them you've lost them? I didn't "feel" lighter this week but had lost so don't panic.... Xx

Have found them! Hurrah. They were in my Somewhere Safe tin lol. x

So annoyed at myself tho, I have spring cleaned the place and turned everything upside down looking for them , only to be in a Royal Wedding Tin on my bedside table....I had never used the tin for anything before so why I decided to use it as a "drugs" tin i dont know lol.

Exactly storm, I think it was someone trying to tell me to clean the place lol.

glad you found them. i think i have got about 1 whole pack somewhere in my house from last year . haven't a clue where they are but i know i defo had a pack lol x

Me too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I worked out that if they stop them at my next appt by not taking one with brekkie & with what I have I've enough for one a day for 5 months..... One a day should keep me on the straight & narrow...

Thats a good plan, I'm only just starting the 2nd prescription so i'm hoping I have a least 2 more prescriptions of them at least. Some mornings I dont take them with breakfast if I only have weight watchers toast and a bit of fruit, not really any fat in them. So I suppose I could add them to my "tin" lol

Back