Lunch

Pesto 2.5
Pasta
Olives 1
Peanut butter 4
Bread HEb
Cheese spread 2

Dinner

Going out for dinner! Will be as good as poss!

In the end had a quesadilla so a bit of cheese HEa and a wrap (not sure about syns) and beans.

Stuck to diet coke. x

Last edited:
yay great thing to aim for

Hey Blufizz,

Am doing OK I just keep having blips! How are you doing? I keep meaning to reply to your message but for some reason it doesn't work very well on the iPhone (or I can't get the hang of it!) and that is all I really use at the moment!

x

Monday 22nd February (I cannot believe it is nearly March!)

So I really need to start writing in this properly or I should really just get a Food Diary!

Today I woke up at 5am (after a binge last night) thinking about everything. I really really need to stop this and get on with it. I know this can work and have seen it work but for some reason I just need this binge every so often until it gets more and more and then it's every night. Coupled with all the food from SW that I eat in the day I don't know how I am even maintaining!

And now I am going to be a bridesmaid I really need to sort this out.

So today I have resolved to:

1) Exercise everyday no matter what it is - I need the routine
2) Stick 100% to Slimming World
3) Stay when I go to Slimming World - good or bad

I want this so badly, I just need to make this positive.

I will also try and think about how I can control my binging urges. I hate them.

Bye for now. x

Monday 22nd February

Breakfast

Ready Brek HEb
Milk HEa

Lunch
Tuna Pasta 2.5
Muller light

Dinner
Potatoes 1
Chives
Salmon
Vegetables

Snacks

Bread 6
Salmon
Cream cheese 2
Meringue 3

Exercise
40 minutes cycling plus weights
100 sit ups

Last edited:
I will also try and think about how I can control my binging urges. I hate them.

This was a big factor in me joining SW. I had been doing the starve/binge thing for many many years beforehand, and no matter how many bargains I made with myself, nothing ever stuck. It was bad, and it has been especially bad the last 2 years since I changed up a gear in my career and took on 100x more stress.

When I started SW I decided to view it as though I was joining 'the programme' (as they call it in America) - like it was Foodaholics Anonymous.

This probably sounds ridiculous to anyone who hasn't been where we are. People (lucky people) can't see what a torture food becomes to compulsive eaters, and how we hate ourselves for being unable to stop.

But I can't think any further ahead than 1 day. I refuse to. I'm like the Incredible Hulk (in more ways than one) - I count each day that I make it 100% on plan as one 'day without incident'. I don't look forward but I can look back, and I have now had '119 days without incident' (17 weeks). I truly never thought I would be in this place.

I've said it so many times, but it's the only thing that works for me: one day at a time. Focus on how good it makes you feel to count up those days, and soon the temptation begins to subside along with the carb cravings.

Yikes - sorry for the ramble! I really hope you can find a mental approach that works for you. Certainly posting about it here helps me a great deal.

x

Hey Blufizz,

Am doing OK I just keep having blips! How are you doing? I keep meaning to reply to your message but for some reason it doesn't work very well on the iPhone (or I can't get the hang of it!) and that is all I really use at the moment!

x

hiya its ok lol
im thinking our blips are post-post-xmas blues lol....and mine are mixed with a sprinkling of feeling taken for granted at home by my kids and no social life of any kind :(
just got to keep at it i guess...:)

Saturday 27th February

Breakfast

Bread HEb
Beans
Egg

Lunch

Tuna
Salad
Potatoes
Egg
Tomato
Sorbet 6

Dinner

1 x slice bread 2
Cheese 2
Cheese HEa
Tuna
Mayo 5
Satsumas

just wondering where slimmer2010 is..no post here in her diary since last sat...

Sunday 7th March 2010

Breakfast

Omelette
Sausages
Beans
Tomato ketchup 1
Ice lolly 1 (I have been eating these at 25 calories each thinking great they won't be that bad on syns and have realised they are 1 and 2 syns for different ones!)

Lunch
Panini eek

Dinner
Tomato pasta
Cheese HE a

Exercise
Cycle into town and back

Last edited:
Back