Snacks
Alpen lights HEb
Peach
Muller light

Exercise
Cardio for 400 cals and weights
Hour walk

Last edited:
Right so... although I am worried about Sat, the most imminent worry is now tonight!

We are going over to my brothers and his fiance's flat for dinner. I txt her last night asking what we were having. She txt back saying that she has bought a "veggie pie thing" for me with veg and cous cous. PIE!!! I asked her if she wanted me to bring anything and she said to bring some wine. WINE!!! Well, I don't drink in the week really, if I drink I like to have quite a few! So I guess with the wine I can just say I'm not drinking as would usually do.

But the pie? I have decided just to stick syn free until tonight and the have the veggie stuff in the middle and eat the cous cous and veg. Hopefully at worst 15 syns, really hoping. But I am not gonna worry too much. At the end of the day I want to go and not going to put my life on hold. I guess it is just a bit annoying cos for the first time in a long time I feel like I really have control over things. But then I guess this could be seen as being a lesson in that I'm doing damage control in the day and I have never really had this attitude. Usually it is "Oh well, that's a reason why I can't stick to this, I will just eat some choc!".

So, the aim is to be syn free today, leave some of the pie and not worry!

x

Hey blufizz good to hear from you. I am happy with the pound it all adds up! And think, if we lost 1 pound every week for the next 6 months we'd be 26 pounds lighter, nearly 2 stone! Not bad for a pound a week eh?

OK that is exactly what I was thinking re. sat. I am going to stick to vodka and keep an upper limit.

Yeah scanning that article would be great if you don't mind?

x

hiya,
you know your right.......even a lb a week is still great and so much better than putting it on each week lol.....

i really wanted to be in size 16 for my birthday next week tho...i could kick myself lol...but its a lesson learned i guess and has now stopped me thinking -once and for all- that i can only enjoy anything in life if im at my "perfect weight"...live for today whatever size we are lol

Im sure if you plan a little for sat night youl be fine-im going to plan my birthday celebrations very carefull lol-i want to enjoy it but not at the expense of what ive achieved already.

Il dig that article out and wake my scanner up lol...im not sure if you can or knw how to private message me your email?

hello you x
i dont know you that well hun..yet lol...so i couldnt say why....for me ive now realised its sheer boredom/lack of usual week-day routine..weekends!!!

so i can see i need to be more organised food wise and not just ad-hock with my meals....im going to try to get out morw with the little ones despte the rubbish weather..itl do all of us some good :)

Haha no I meant why do you think that it is happening for you! I wasn't trying to get you to analyse my eating habits hahaha!

Yes some nice fresh air and a good walk will be good! I am trying to do that more it is just hard to find the time. x

derr lmao :eek:

i walk forwards and backwards from school 4 times a day....downh hill up hill-down hill-up hill ....and i leave late so i have to rush...gets the ticker going lol...but when weather bad its not enjoyable lol...its not enough tho...but id like to lose another stone before doing extra....i used to love aerobics, went three times a week....dunno if my old body could handle it now tho :D lol

you do loads tho dont you? dunno where you find the energy lol x

That's really good! No I don't really do that much and also I don't have kids! I am moving house soon so have to give up the gym :-( for the time being as I will not have a job. But I am going to carry on running as I have to do something!

x

Wednesday January 27th

Breakfast

Muller light
Satsuma
Banana

Lunch
Pasta
Veg

Dinner
Pasta
Pesto 2
Olives 1

Snacks
Bread HEb
Cheese HEa
Milk HEa
Alpen HEb
Meringue 6

Thursday January 28th

Breakfast

Bread HEb + 1
Beans
Egg
Banana
Milk HEa

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans

Dinner
Bread HEb
Cheese HEa
Pickled onion
Crisps 10

Last edited:
Friday 29th January

Breakfast

Yoghurt
Satsumas
Alpen HEb
Milk HEa

Lunch
Beans
Toast HEb
Eggs HEb

Dinner

Pasta
Pesto 2.5
Olives 2

Exercise
30 mins on bike with weights

Last edited:
MAGIC SPEED SOUP
1 can of mixed bean salad
1 can of green lentils
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
1 can of baked beans
Handful of mixed lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red and yellow peppers
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Enough water to cover
Peel and chop all the veg, put in a pan with everything else, cover with water and bring to the boil. Simmer until all the veg is cooked. Can be left chunky or blended chunky. Also freezes well.

Saturday 30th January

Going a bit off track these last couple of days! Need to sort it out!

Breakfast
Banana
Peach

Lunch
Jacket
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 2.5

Dinner
Tuna
Anchovies 2
Puree 2
Onion
Garlic
Herbs
Spaghetti

Snacks
Milk

Last edited:
Sunday 31st January

God I have nearly been doing this a month! I am a bit worried about weigh in this week. I know I will have put on as I have not been sticking to my syns at all (contrary to my diary in the later bit of this week). Gotta keep powering on!

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Toast HEb
Beans
Egg
Mushrooms
Tomato ketchup 1
Sausages

Dinner
Quorn
Potatoes
Veg
Gravy 1
Carrotts

Snacks
Jelly 1
Dairy Milk 3
Bread
Cheese HEa
Milk HEa
Low fat margerine 2

Exercise
Tennis for an hour

I am just making some free homemade ice cream, it looks OK currently but we will see! x

Last edited:
:) hiya !
see youve been bitten by the toast/egg/mush/beans/ketchup-bug hahaha....its sooo boring but really fills you up??? well it works for me lol...

free ice cream...how did that go???
ive been looking at ww deserts-its my birthday this thurs...i want cake!! but would settle for a low sin pud of some kind....most the ww are 8+ sins....:cry:
really didnt want to have make anything but looks like il have to hunt out puds online sw....

anyhoo hope your ok? i think ive got my over-sinning sorted now...feel ive had a good week ....catch ya soon x

Hi Blufizz!

How are you? I am not bad!

The ice cream... wouldn't go as far to say it was ice cream (not Ben and Jerry's haha) but it was nice, a bit like frozen yoghurt!

Ohhh birthday! What are you doing for it?! I say have a few more syns and enjoy it!

x

Hi diary!

I didn't go to weigh in today (long story). There is another one on Wednesday but don't know if I will go. I have now made it my aim to get to 13 something by the end of this month.

That is a very ambitious 3 lbs off each week... We will see but aim high is what I am going for!

In other news I found some pictures of me when I was on Cambridge and about 4 stone lighter... Made me sad! I have to lose weight! x

Monday 1st February

Breakfast

Yoghurt
Satsuma

Lunch
Speed soup
Bread HEb
Banana
Satsuma
Yoghurt

Dinner
SW chips
Spaghetti
Burgers 1
Bread HEb
Cheese HEa
Tomato ketchup 1
Mayo 2.5

(that's one big dinner!)

Snacks
Egg
Meringue 5
Free frozen yogurt

Last edited:
Syn free pancakes;

Separate an egg into two bowls - white and yolk.

Whisk the white and add 3 tsp sweetner (or to taste), whisking til white and meringue-ish
Add some vanilla essence to the yolk.

Add the yolk to the white and fold together - this is your batter.

frylight a pan and add all of the batter, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon.

be gentle - this pancake is fragile! leave completely alone until you can slide a fish slice (etc) underneath, carefully turn it over to cook the second side. again, leave it alone until done, then lift it out onto your plate and add your toppings and enjoy!

good with fruit and yog (like I had) or lemon and sweetner for a more trad pancake

Wednesday 3rd February 2010

Breakfast

Satsuma
Yoghurt

Lunch
Satsuma
Yoghurt
(Didn't like my lunch so didn't eat it!)

Dinner
Quorn
Tomato sauce
Wedges

Snacks
Bread HEB
Mackerel

Thursday 4th February

Breakfast

Muller light

Lunch
Bread HEb