1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by AnneofGreenGables, 10 February 2014 Social URL.

1. AnneofGreenGables

AnneofGreenGables New Member

Week 1 of slimming world

-5lbs

Bit amazed really. Was so shocked I wanted to stay on the scales to make sure they were right. To celebrate I had a chocolate cakey thing with cream in it (about 20 syns) and honestly, cake has never tasted so good!

Curiously I wasn't tempted to eat more or start in on some crisps. Anyone else ever experience that? Can't imagine I'll feel like that every week, but it's a good place to start.