Tomorrow is the Day!

Well Monday today and I have just had an orange and pineapple shake, tbh wasnt too sure if I was going to like that combo of flavours but it was very nice and a bit of a wake up flavour so good on a Monday. Still on 9lbs loss for this week, official weigh in tomorrow and I still cant believe it! Couldnt sleep last night but surprise surprise I got up very easily this am...I am most definitely NOT a morning person!

I havent been able to buy ketostix in any of my local pharmacies so have ordered some online, I know I must be in ketosis but it would be nice to be able to see it.

Happy Monday all and chat later...xx

Well done on your fab loss, sounds like your having a great first week! I love hearing what everyone else thinks of the food packs and what the favourites are, everyone seems to be different. My favourites are chocolate shake, double chocolate bar, sausage pack and the pizza pack.
Good luck for your official weigh in tommorow. X

Well done on your fab loss, sounds like your having a great first week! I love hearing what everyone else thinks of the food packs and what the favourites are, everyone seems to be different. My favourites are chocolate shake, double chocolate bar, sausage pack and the pizza pack.
Good luck for your official weigh in tommorow. X

Thanks Poppy, I may have the sausage pack tonight, its so exciting all these new meals, I am loving it!

xx

Well its lunchtime for me, I have just had a peanut bar and am having that with a decaf black coffee and also have a huge glass of sparkling water on my desk.

Didnt sleep at all last night between 0100 and 0300 and although I got up this morning easily I could easily nod off now! I have a bit of a head coming but Im a headachey person anyway so that is nothing new. I am wearing a top today that I havent worn for a while because its a bit neat but it looks fine today which is motivating. I really hope I lose a lb today so can be at 10lbs lost tomorrow, that would be simply amazing! My trousers however are loser ( Yay! ) and I had to run for my bus this am so hoping that will have burnt a bit of fat off!

Enjoy the rest of your day all.

xx

I have just had the breakfast eggs, I scrambled them and served with lots of black pepper. I wasnt overly impressed. I have one pack left and will make an omelette next time I think! Im now having a hot cup of bouillon which will be followed by lots of water.Official weigh in tomorrow, hoping it might show a 10lb loss....we shall see!
Take care xx

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind me popping in. It is my first day on exante and your comments have been really helpful. You are all doing so well, good luck with the weigh ins!

Well?? How was WI???

Still 9 lb loss so I will claim that. I am feeling very hormonal at the moment but I am 54 and am well past the hormonal stage! I have been told I am still oestrogen active which causes a few probs and being over weight can be a cause apparently so another reason to lose this weight.
How are you doing Lesley?

xx

Well I cannot believe I have done my first 100 % week on exante. I am still 9lbs down and am having my fave banana milkshake. The hunger has gone but I dont know about the extra energy as I actually overslept this am!

Onwards and downwards for my second week then..would be chuffed to bits if I could lose 5lbs this week to make it a stone but I know that week 2 can be slow.

Take care all. xx

Hi

9lbs is fantastic - well done!! :clap: My weigh in day tomorrow, hope I can match it, but think it may be just (just!!) 8lb :)

L
x

Lunchtime for me and I have just had the hot cross bun bar....it was fab! Giant black coffee here as well to keep me going and I must have had at least 1.5 litres of water today with obviously many more to come. I have felt very gutty and hormonal today, I have a bit of a hormonal imbalance as I am 54 and well past the menopause really, apparently being overweight can contribute to my problem so hopefully losing my excess will help! I do hope so Im fed up with PMT when all that has supposed to be finished with now...I am deffo coming back as a man!

Take care all. xx

9lb is a fantastic loss! I can only hope for something similar. Temptation seems to be everywhere - why on earth do Marks and Spencer have to give out a mini biscuit with their tea?!? (I resisted - just)!

9lb is a fantastic loss! I can only hope for something similar. Temptation seems to be everywhere - why on earth do Marks and Spencer have to give out a mini biscuit with their tea?!? (I resisted - just)!

I love that biscuit as well! Well done on resisting and good luck on your weigh in...how much do you have to lose Hun?

xx

Well, I had no internet last night so wasnt a happy bunny at all! I had the ham, mushroom and pasta soup last night and it was lovely, I was really impressed. I have weighed today and am having a bit of a plateau at 9 lbs off! My hormone problem means that my body sort of thinks I should be coming on so I get all the symptoms, occasionally bleed a tiny bit and feel generally rubbish, I am deffo at the rubbish stage at the mo so I know this is why the scales are a bit frozen at the mo!
Well, I have had the choc shake this morning and have a large coffee and a large water on my desk so that will do me for a little while.
I cannot believe I have been 100% with no cheating...I suppose not having a huge amount of a social life helps!

Take care all

xx

Last edited:
Well, I had no internet last night so wasnt a happy bunny at all! I had the ham, mushroom and pasta soup last night and it was lovely, I was really impressed. I have weighed todsay and am having a bit of a plateau at 9 lbs off! My hormone problem means that my body sort of thinks I should be coming on so I get all the symptoms, occasionally bleed a tiny bit and feel generally rubbish, I am deffo at the rubbish stage at the mo so I know this is why the sacales are a bit frozen at the mo!
Well, I have had the choc shake this morning and have a large coffee and a large water on my desk so that will do me for a little while.
I cannot believe I have been 100% with no cheating...I suppose not having a huge amount of a social life helps!

Take care all

xx

A plateau is annoying alright!!! I lost nothing for four days one week then scraped 2lbs off by the end... Then lost six lb the week after...

The only certainty on this diet is that scales WILL go down....

Hope ya feel better soon

A plateau is annoying alright!!! I lost nothing for four days one week then scraped 2lbs off by the end... Then lost six lb the week after...

The only certainty on this diet is that scales WILL go down....

Hope ya feel better soon
Thanks Hun, I had better feel better soon, because I am bleeding after the menopause I have had biopsies and all sorts of test, I have polyps removed from my womb ( while awake, that was not a pleasant experience!) and the thought of having to go down that road again does not fill me with joy tbh. I know that being overweight makes you more likely to be oestrogen active as I think the fat cells produce it or it feeds of the fat cells....I aim to starve it pretty soon!

xx

Back