Tomorrow is the Day!

Thanks Hun, I had better feel better soon, because I am bleeding after the menopause I have had biopsies and all sorts of test, I have polyps removed from my womb ( while awake, that was not a pleasant experience!) and the thought of having to go down that road again does not fill me with joy tbh. I know that being overweight makes you more likely to be oestrogen active as I think the fat cells produce it or it feeds of the fat cells....I aim to starve it pretty soon!

xx

Well you are certainly on the right road my dear :)

I am 13st8lb. To be honest i just want to get into the 9s and maintain. I am finding the food pretty good, especially the bars! I have lost weight quite easily in the past, but as soon as i hit my 30s i seemed to gain half a stone eating a piece of cucumber!!

I have had my lunch which was the double choc bar...wow...I will deffo order them again! I have just had a large mug of black decaf coffee and am going to fill my water bottle soon! Am hoping that the scales may change for me tomorrow as that would make me a very happy Jacci indeed....3 days at the same weight is not what I want! Its not making me feel bad though as I know the weight will come off soon enough. Hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday!

xx

Excellent 1st week loss Jacci. Well done.

If you are weighing daily be prepared for fluctuations as that's normal. Can be frustrating at times though.

Roll on week two x

I have had the apple and cinnamon porridge, I am amazed, creamy, flavoursome and filling. Totally delicious, I would eat this dieting or not. Have had a good day toay, now huger or food cravings so lots of water for me for the rest of the evening!
Take care all!
xx

Quick hello as I follow your diary :) I guess it takes at least a week to get to know the different shakes/meals/bars to figure out if they're something you could love or live without. It's all ahead of me - but your posts are motivational. It's good to know you're not alone refilling the water-bottle yet again!

Hi girls,
I have been posting on this thread since morning, could anyone guide me if I'm doing it the wrong way?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi...I love the double choc bars too! :) Do you need to weigh every day?? If you do then fair enough just try not to be hard on yourself and expect ups and downs. You are doing so good...I need to take a leaf out of your book and get myself into gear!!!

Hi...I love the double choc bars too! :) Do you need to weigh every day?? If you do then fair enough just try not to be hard on yourself and expect ups and downs. You are doing so good...I need to take a leaf out of your book and get myself into gear!!!
Hi Boo, Im a bit of a compulsive weigher but tbh its not bugging me too much as I know this mini plateau will end, hopefully soon! Even my body cant live on 600 cals a day and not burn off any fat. I have surprised myself at how easy it has been so far but Ive had no social occasions to think about and at the mo am working 5.5 days a week instead of my normal 5 and that is helping.
Good luck with your weigh in Hun. xx

Well done on your first week losses and positive attitude throughout :) xx

Yay...another 1lb gone so now 10lbs off!!!

Having the white chocolate and raspberry shake for brekkie, not my favourite but I will order again to ring the changes. Woke up this morning with no hunger at all, in fact no real interest in food so I know ketosis must have kicked in...my ketostix should arrive soon so it will be nice to see that is has as well as feel it. Still as hormonal as hell...have had period pains for about a week but no period will come as I dont get those now...a bit like a dry period I suppose!!

Well have a lovely Thursday all, just off to check my emails and see if I have won the lotto!

xx

Yay...another 1lb gone so now 10lbs off!!!

Having the white chocolate and raspberry shake for brekkie, not my favourite but I will order again to ring the changes. Woke up this morning with no hunger at all, in fact no real interest in food so I know ketosis must have kicked in...my ketostix should arrive soon so it will be nice to see that is has as well as feel it. Still as hormonal as hell...have had period pains for about a week but no period will come as I dont get those now...a bit like a dry period I suppose!!

Well have a lovely Thursday all, just off to check my emails and see if I have won the lotto!

xx

Well done on the 1lb that's epic.. Have a great day :)

Jacci, just checking in to say you're doing great in your first week! Don't worry about the social occasions they are all there to challenge us and you'll prove that to yourself that you can do it when you have a social occasion and you make sensible choices. :)

Ketosis!!! Yay!!! It'll be your best friend and will help you over come social occasions by allowing only zero carb treats if you wanna stay ketosised ;) that's definitely not a word haha xx

Well, just had my cherry bar for lunch... I love it so much! Big cup of black coffee by my side too. Hubby and I are going out tonight, we are going to see Jools Holland ( Ive wanted to see him for a long time) so depending upon if I go home on time...chance will be a fine thing...I will either be having a rasp and choc bar in the car or one of my meals. A bit concerned about having 2 bars, however, because of the wind issue!

hope you all have a lovely afternoon.

Jacci xx

Well, just had my cherry bar for lunch... I love it so much! Big cup of black coffee by my side too. Hubby and I are going out tonight, we are going to see Jools Holland ( Ive wanted to see him for a long time) so depending upon if I go home on time...chance will be a fine thing...I will either be having a rasp and choc bar in the car or one of my meals. A bit concerned about having 2 bars, however, because of the wind issue!

hope you all have a lovely afternoon.

Jacci xx

Ooh that sounds exciting :) have a great might :)

Back