Tomorrow is the Day!

Actually left work on time and had the ham,mushroom and pasta soup for dinner. Jools was fantastic and at the bar before he came on I had a sparkling water without a slice of lemon! Had a little look at myself in my mirror tonight and I do believe I may have the beginnings of a waist!
Night all,
Xx

Nice!! Glad your evening out was good - I'm quite jealous. Live music and a glass of something bubbly (shush, it totally counts!) at the bar.
Sleep well!:nightf:

Actually left work on time and had the ham,mushroom and pasta soup for dinner. Jools was fantastic and at the bar before he came on I had a sparkling water without a slice of lemon! Had a little look at myself in my mirror tonight and I do believe I may have the beginnings of a waist!
Night all,
Xx

Woohoo on the waist xxx

Just had my coconut shake and my coffee and water are sitting on my desk. Lost 0.5 of a lb so now on 10.5 lost...I will pray today that I get to the magic 16st 7 tomorrow!

Would highly recommend going to see Jools Holland, it was a really fab night but a wee bit tired this morning.

Well have a lovely Friday morning all, chat later.

xx

Just had my coconut shake and my coffee and water are sitting on my desk. Lost 0.5 of a lb so now on 10.5 lost...I will pray today that I get to the magic 16st 7 tomorrow!

Would highly recommend going to see Jools Holland, it was a really fab night but a wee bit tired this morning.

Well have a lovely Friday morning all, chat later.

xx

Fingers crossed hehe xx

Morning Jacci.
Glad the mini plateau is over ... I'm a daily weigher too and I don't think I'd of dealt with the non movement as well as you! And YAY on the waist, it'll get more defined every week :)

Have a great day
x

Just had my lunchtime white choc and raspberry bar....I did enjoy it! Going to make myself the usual large cup of black coffee and fill up my water bottle.
Has anyone noticed their skin is better from drinking all the water. I am using a new Clinique serum that was free with a magazine and I dont know if it is that or all the water Im drinking but my facial skin does seem smoother.
Just had a chat to a couple of women here and 1 has lost 4 stone with Cambridge and the other 2.5 with Lighter Life so they are full of interest on how Exante is going.
Feel tired today but that will be my late night last night so looking forward to a very relaxing evening tonight!
Take care all. x

I have just had the beef casserole for tea....never again! I only ordered one of those thank goodness.
Feel nice and dopey tonight so plan on very relaxing evening! Im working 9 -1 tomorrow so at least that means I will be a busy bee.
My ketostix arrived so will test in the morning.
Have a lovely evening all! xx

I have just had the beef casserole for tea....never again! I only ordered one of those thank goodness.
Feel nice and dopey tonight so plan on very relaxing evening! Im working 9 -1 tomorrow so at least that means I will be a busy bee.
My ketostix arrived so will test in the morning.
Have a lovely evening all! xx

I'm in the dopey phase too ha... Goodbye fat hello zero brain function haha

Well I was so dopey last night I fell asleep sitting up!
Today I have just had my lovely cherry almond bar, Ive got to work early as hubby is off to rugby today so had to get a bus which means I got to work an hour and 15 mins early!
Got my keto stix, tested this morning and nothing showing! Not concerned though as I know Im in ketosis as a) I havent cheated and b) no hunger. Not down to my magical 16st 7 but I know it wont be long now.
Take care all. xx

Well I was so dopey last night I fell asleep sitting up!
Today I have just had my lovely cherry almond bar, Ive got to work early as hubby is off to rugby today so had to get a bus which means I got to work an hour and 15 mins early!
Got my keto stix, tested this morning and nothing showing! Not concerned though as I know Im in ketosis as a) I havent cheated and b) no hunger. Not down to my magical 16st 7 but I know it wont be long now.
Take care all. xx

Keep going, you are doing well!!!!!

Hi Jacci48 glad your doing so well. Just realised we both have about the same to lose. I shall follow your progress, lets both look forward to the day we can say done and dusted. I def am looking forward to walking into a normal clothes shop and buying something rather than Evans and catalogues. Keep it up :)

Hi Jacci48 glad your doing so well. Just realised we both have about the same to lose. I shall follow your progress, lets both look forward to the day we can say done and dusted. I def am looking forward to walking into a normal clothes shop and buying something rather than Evans and catalogues. Keep it up :)

I totally cannot wait for that day!! I am really trying to just do this one day at a time and not get too bogged down with the amount I have to lose. I am doing this for health tbh, I would love to not have to take blood pressure pills and would love to have normal hormones again! Obviously to be able to wear clothes I like rather than clothes I can get into would be super as well. I tend to buy most of my clothes from Debenhams and the size 20 there does fit but I am a bit fed up of wearing baggy things!

Take care hun...xx

Just had a double choc bar for lunch and all is fine! I wish Id found Exante earlier but better late than never.
Empty house so Im watching Poirot, a guilty pleasure that isnt food!
Take care xx

Well last night was a total nightmare, I have a progressive back condition ( another reason why I need to lose this weight). It flared up big time last night and I had to take a cocktail of drugs. Now a few of these drugs have to be taken with food so I had a cheese sandwich! Didnt enjoy it much tbh and am hungry this morning so that will teach me. Couldnt sleep last night with the pain but its easier today
Havent decided what to have for brekkie yet.
Take care all xxx

Well last night was a total nightmare, I have a progressive back condition ( another reason why I need to lose this weight). It flared up big time last night and I had to take a cocktail of drugs. Now a few of these drugs have to be taken with food so I had a cheese sandwich! Didnt enjoy it much tbh and am hungry this morning so that will teach me. Couldnt sleep last night with the pain but its easier today
Havent decided what to have for brekkie yet.
Take care all xxx

Oh hope you are ok!?

Im sorry to hear about your back playing up. But I guess this losing weight thing is about functioning in the real world as well and having to eat for your meds is part of that. Im really glad it hasn't got to you and you are able to carry on. I am losing it for health reasons to but more because i had to care for my Dad who sadly has gone now and he only weight about 9st towards the end. I found him on the floor and had to lift him into a chair, it made me think about when I'm 80 or 90 and if i still weight 19st who could lift me. I think losing the weight for health reasons is a good motivator. When i was learning hypnotherapy we were told that really health is the one reason people will really try hard for, whether its stopping smoking or losing weight. You have to do it for yourself. So do what you have to do to stay well and get healthy.
Probably shouldn't have waffled on really. Sorry

:)

Back