Tomorrow is the Day!

Hey! Hope you're back is feeling better. My back problems are only minor and I know how excruciating the pain can be xx

Hi all, a lot better now, I dont know what brought it on but Im back to my normal pain now, which although not nice ,I can cope with.
Went to my fave shop Debenhams today, bought a pair of sandals,earrings( Im addicted to earrings!) and a gorgeous light jumper from Phase Eight ( that is a very dangerous addiction!).
I had a peanut butter bar for brekkie and tried the burger for lunch.... I actually couldnt eat it so threw it away and had the apple crumble instead....MUCH better! Lots and lots of water for now!

Chat later, xx

Last edited:
For dinner tonight I had the caramel pudding, not a lover of it tbh. Now off to do tonnes of ironing before The Enfield Haunting, I dont watch a huge amount of TV but I have been enjoying this.
Take care all xx

I didn't fancy the burger pack at all, so definitely won't be ordering it now, although I do have the apple custard thingys to try!

What did you think of the Enfield Haunting, I'm impatient, so watched them all a few weeks back on Sky on demand.

x

I thought it was very good but the ending was a bit disappointing, I watched the programme afterwards and found that very interesting...we will never know will we?

Well today didnt start too well, couldnt get out of bed with my back....managed finally but couldnt get into the shower and got to work an hour late. I am going to ring my osteopath and see if she can help...I need surgery but really dont want to go down that road if I can possibly avoid it. I also want to avoid taking drugs like morphine as I am dopey enough as it is without adding to it!

I had my lovely banana shake for brekkie and have just had the double choc bar for lunch so a good day so far. Tomorrow is my second week weigh in so that will be interesting, I am hoping I will have lost 2lb as I did have my blip on Saturday.

Enjoy Monday all, chat later.xx

Just had the spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and I really enjoyed it, very tasty.
WI tomorrow, am so hoping I have lost a minimum of 2 lbs as that would make me 16 7 although more pounds off would nice!
Osteopath is booked for Thurs am so that will be interesting, my youngest son aged 23 has just come in from work in a bit of a mood so I have escaped to my bedroom. I feel for him, he is a driver working for a new company working ridiculous hours but I had to escape. Hubby is much better with him when he is in a mood.
Take care all xx

Happy happy Jacci, just tried on a size 18 maxi dress that I couldnt wear last year as it was tight and it fits really nicely! Yay! xx

More than happy, lost a total of 2lbs this week, even with my blip, so now on 16 7...onwards and downwards.

Enjoying my vanilla shake at the mo, so life is good!

Happy Tuesday all! xx

Well just had my fave cherry bar for lunch, cannot believe I have lost 11lbs in just 2 weeks. Am going to really try to be 100% this week and get to 14lbs off for next weeks WI. Love this diet...if you stick to it you can almost see the weight dropping off!

Take care all.

xx

Jacci you sound as excited as me when the weight starts falling off. Such a difficult diet, but so rewarding. Brilliant that you're fitting into the maxi-dress. All these little things make it so worthwhile. Congrats on the loss this week.

Jacci you sound as excited as me when the weight starts falling off. Such a difficult diet, but so rewarding. Brilliant that you're fitting into the maxi-dress. All these little things make it so worthwhile. Congrats on the loss this week.

Thanks, I know sometimes it the clothes thing that excites me more. I just keep thinking if I was dieting any other way I would be happy with a 1 or 2 lb a week loss...this is just fab! I have been reading your diary, it is very motivating, well done to you!
xx

Had the cheese scone for dinner, they were not too bad tbh but I dont know if I would have them again......Ive placed another order...84 items for £84 so that is my next bit of commitment!Having a nice big mug of black decaf. Its amazing how my tastebuds have changed. 2 weeks ago I was craving milk in my coffee.
Have a lovely evening all. xx

Had the cheese scone for dinner, they were not too bad tbh but I dont know if I would have them again......Ive placed another order...84 items for £84 so that is my next bit of commitment!Having a nice big mug of black decaf. Its amazing how my tastebuds have changed. 2 weeks ago I was craving milk in my coffee.
Have a lovely evening all. xx

I've completely gone off black tea and coffee... Delighted it's going down for you ok xx

Delighted to hear about your maxi-dress. That's great! :happy036:
I have taken out 2 dresses that I love (but can't wear because I outgrew them) - and hung them up where I can SEE them.
Looking at pretty things I want to wear might will give me a goal to look forward to.

Back