Tomorrow is the Day!

Yay congrats on your loss there's nothing like having a good loss AND fitting into old clothes to motivate you ... nothing can stop you this week!

L xx

Blueberry milkshake today, this is one I probably wont buy again. Nothing wrong with it but its just not me. Back has now led to sciatica so am glad Im going to osteopath tomorrow and also glad that I can tell her Ive lost weight! Got to go to GP towards the end of the month to have BP and cholesterol checked, how happy would I be if they have gone down!
Have a lovely day all.xx

You poor thing. My mum suffered sciatica last year. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Well done on your consistent and fitting in to that dress wahoooo xx

You poor thing. My mum suffered sciatica last year. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Well done on your consistent and fitting in to that dress wahoooo xx

Thanks QB I have spinal stenosis which is a narrowing of the sort of spinal canal so nerves get pressed etc...surgery is an option but its messy by all accounts( so my GP and osteopath advised) so will keep plodding along for as long as I can...I am a big coward and the thought of back surgery makes me feel quite ill.
I have had the double chocolate bar for lunch, I have only got a few bars left so have put a an oder in for more. Strangely Im not so keen on the double chocolate now so I havent ordered any more of those! Your taste does seem to change on this diet.
Off to make a large black coffee and fill up my water bottle now.
Have a lovely Weds afternoon all xx

Just had the blueberry and raspberry pancakes for dinner.I really enjoyed those, so much they made me hungry! Had a really good day dietwise, this is the best thing Ive ever done to lose weight. Osteo tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to sort me out and I think I may have to go clothes shopping again at the weekend as have nothing else planned for the long weekend.
Have a lovely evening all. xx

Just had the blueberry and raspberry pancakes for dinner.I really enjoyed those, so much they made me hungry! Had a really good day dietwise, this is the best thing Ive ever done to lose weight. Osteo tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to sort me out and I think I may have to go clothes shopping again at the weekend as have nothing else planned for the long weekend.
Have a lovely evening all. xx

Goodluck with your appointment xx

Having a double choc bar and big mug of black coffee in bed as Im not going in to work till after the osteo and dont need to leave till 0830 which is nice.

The best bit of this morning though is I have had a whoosh and lost 2lbs so only 1lb to go to my first stone...chuffed to bits!

Take care all xx

Having a double choc bar and big mug of black coffee in bed as Im not going in to work till after the osteo and dont need to leave till 0830 which is nice.

The best bit of this morning though is I have had a whoosh and lost 2lbs so only 1lb to go to my first stone...chuffed to bits!

Take care all xx

Awwww well done xxx

Well the osteo, bless her, was a bit of a waste of time and £40.00! She examined my back as normal and said your back actually feels ok...I think its more the internal bits and pieces that she cant feel that are causing me problems but hopefully weight loss will help as it most definitely is not ok. Having another double choc bar as I havent got any others left, I should have received an order yesterday but apparently it was damaged so had to be sent back to Exante, they have promised me I will receive it tomorrow.
Other than that all is well in my world at the mo, have a jolly afternoon all.

xx

I have had the raspberry porridge for dinner,wasnt overkeen tbh. It was not a patch on the apple & cinnamon one. I am feeling exceptionally dopey tonight even by my standards so am going to have laziest of evening and an early night,
Take care all...xx

Had a real craving for a cheese sandwich tonight, dont know where that came from! Didnt have one though! xx

Oh, I love cheese. But we won't have cheese tonight!

Your willpower is fabulous :) Keep it up!

I love cheese, too. Extra mature cheddar in particular. Well - it's low carb! LOL x

I love cheese, too. Extra mature cheddar in particular. Well - it's low carb! LOL x

Do you know my brain was telling me that a hunk of cheese would be fine as its low carb! Unfortunately the bread wouldnt be..I do love bread! Well I didnt succumb...I do find Im at my most vulnerable when I am in the house on my own so I will not not be on my own now until Bank Holiday Monday so hopefully a few days without any cravings.

Well osteo has crippled me...that is normally what happens tbh, she always says it will be worse before it feels better and she is right its worse!

Brekkie was a chocolate shake which was fine...not my fave but nowt wrong with it. Lots of water and black decaf to be consumed between now and lunch, I would be so happy to get my 1st stone off tomorrow!

Have a lovely morning all...xx

Double choc bar for lunch as that is the only bar I had left. Fortunately my new order has arrived so I have got a variety of different bars to have now.
Just had a thought that even though I am on my own on Monday evening which is the time I am most vulnerable for cravings, Tuesday is my official weigh in day so no way would I be a naughty Jacci on the Monday so that is good.
Here is to a fab Friday afternoon!

xx

Well, tried the sausage mix tonight . I thought it would be rotten like the burger mix but I actually quite liked it. I was a bit naughty as I tasted a korma I cooked for Hubby and son...it was so nice! But that was all I had..a taste!
Lots of water then for me for the rest of the night, I had an oxo last night which was gorgeous so I will have one of those from time to time. My back and shoulder are appallingly painful unfortunately. The shoulder is a new thing for me and the osteo worked on that yesterday so hopefully the worse before it gets better adage will come true and I might be relatively pain free tomorrow...we shall see!
Have a lovely Friday night all! xx

Well, tried the sausage mix tonight . I thought it would be rotten like the burger mix but I actually quite liked it. I was a bit naughty as I tasted a korma I cooked for Hubby and son...it was so nice! But that was all I had..a taste!
Lots of water then for me for the rest of the night, I had an oxo last night which was gorgeous so I will have one of those from time to time. My back and shoulder are appallingly painful unfortunately. The shoulder is a new thing for me and the osteo worked on that yesterday so hopefully the worse before it gets better adage will come true and I might be relatively pain free tomorrow...we shall see!
Have a lovely Friday night all! xx

Nice to hear some packs are nice lol...

Back