Tomorrow...

Tomorrow...

Mr Brains faggots, mash and peas.

I'm going to see my Nana for tea and she's decided on this classic. I can't wait!

X

Derbynanny said:
I bought a mars bar and may even have it for breakfast:) Although the way all my up downs have been going i will wake up craving fruit !!

Mmmmmars a day!
You are doing well, hope you enjoyed your faggots..

Tomorrow I'm back to work and planning a very good DD
x

As I am on a DD tomorrow will be a Mid :)

Weaning myself hahaha!!!

Ruth
x

UD yeah! Not sure what I am looking forward to!

Yer Up day tomorrow after five days of 4 DD's and 1 ID so I'm like crazy excited!!!! This is what I am planing on having....
Breakfast... fruit salad biiiig bowl slice of toast with choc orange spread
Lunch..... Ham cheese and boiled egg wrap, crisps :)
Dinner..... nibbly bits I've got different hummous' with ww pitta's satay sticks and indian snack collection. So can't wait.
Oh and either a fruit crumble and custard or chocolate cake and custard. Still to decide.

I don't know why but after a DD it's not one big meal I crave it's a little bit of lots of different tastes.

Another double down day almost done so quite looking forward to my up day tomorrow. Gonna be a bit naughty and might have a take away - got nothing in and cba to go shopping tomorrow.

Yer Up day tomorrow after five days of 4 DD's and 1 ID so I'm like crazy excited!!!! This is what I am planing on having....
Breakfast... fruit salad biiiig bowl slice of toast with choc orange spread
Lunch..... Ham cheese and boiled egg wrap, crisps :)
Dinner..... nibbly bits I've got different hummous' with ww pitta's satay sticks and indian snack collection. So can't wait.
Oh and either a fruit crumble and custard or chocolate cake and custard. Still to decide.

I don't know why but after a DD it's not one big meal I crave it's a little bit of lots of different tastes.

Oh my ham cheese and egg wraps, ths wil be my Sunday breakfast!

Though I'd revive this thread!

Tomorrow - My Nana's homemade steak & kidney pie, with proper chips and peas :drool:

An avocado! On rye bread with cottage cheese mmm!

Chicken & avocado sandwich with blue cheese dressing on seeded bread

Leftover belly pork, chorizo and butter bean stew!

Back