TONED TUMMY TIPS? Crunches/Slendertone/ Homefront slim Pro-V

BerryBerry

Silver Member
Hi all

I am a regular exerciser who runs or visits the gym at least 5 times a week and I am very near my "weight loss goal" to be honest it is more like a body/fitness goal now. Taking up running really helped me shed the extra pounds I had and did wonders for my general fitness. I have been boxing to help tone up my arms and mix up the cardio I am doing along with a few other classes at the gym and trying to persevere with the 30 Day Shred at home with some hand weights.

Although I would like to tone up everywhere, my stomach is the first port of call.

I do abs work probably 3 times a week, once during a gym class, once or twice as part of 30DS and perhaps one other 5-10min session off the back of a run. This could be a mix of crunches/bicycle things and planks.

Anyway to cut to the chase and please don't hate me for posting this in here- I know its definitely not strictly exercise- I just bought a Homefront Slim Pro-V Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt from amazon for £25.99.

Now, I've never used a toning belt or anything before, as to be honest a) I am scared of eletrocuting myself and b) I simply thought they were too good to be true and the only way to a decent tum is diet and exercise.

However- the reviews were pretty positive, it seemed a really good price, and now I am getting lower and lower in weight I feel the layer of blubber in front of my (so called) abs is melting away.

Sooooooooooooooooo has anyone got any tips for tummies? Anyone tried a toning belt before?

So my belt arrived and I used it for the first time last night.

I went to level 7 (of 40) and it wasn't painful at all. I think I will do at least level 10 this evening.

Going to post progress pics every week. I'll do the starter this eve hopefully!

Surely they are just a gimmick, nothing beats hard work and if you are already doing ab work this must be enough from what you say you are doing. What exact exercises are you doing? i can feel the definition on my abs its just ive lost 15st this year so there is no way unless i have surgery that i will see em lol as i have loose skin but i can feel them and there pretty rock hard.

I get all my ab work exercises from a book called "the big book of abs"

So my belt arrived and I used it for the first time last night.

I went to level 7 (of 40) and it wasn't painful at all. I think I will do at least level 10 this evening.

Going to post progress pics every week. I'll do the starter this eve hopefully!

Hi Berry,

Just to ask, have you been using the belt regularly now and what do you think? I've just bought one off amazon and wanted to know an honest opinion.

x

Hi there

I havent used it for ages if I am honest and it never gave me the six pack I was after :p That said, it definitely does help firm up the stomach and I progressed through the settings quite quickly after using it for a few months. I think its worth the money.

Hi there

I havent used it for ages if I am honest and it never gave me the six pack I was after :p That said, it definitely does help firm up the stomach and I progressed through the settings quite quickly after using it for a few months. I think its worth the money.

Thanks Berry,
I do appreciate you getting back to me.
I'll see how it goes for me. Anything to help the wobble would be good.

Back