tonight was a night for a binge before LL

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
2 reasons:
1. I am ill, ot a nasty head cold. Nothing major really but enough to make me feel lousy.
2. Parents' evening (I am a teacher). Hard work. Some not nice things said by a couple of parents which were uncalled for.

In the past I would have picked up some munchies on the way home, a chinese takeaway even, and scoffed the lot with DH. Of course, DH isn't here, so instead I came home and had a vanilla muffin and a choccie shake. I have drunk 6 litres today so have been slurping all day.

It was so easy to console myself with food, but never again.

Good on you - well done for getting through what sounds like a very difficult day so well :)

Cath

Wow,
that was a real acheivement you had tonight, well done You :D

Gawd, it's bad enough being a parent and attending parents evenings, let alone a teacher!

Good for you for not eating over it. How do you feel now? Relieved that you didn't or sorry that you didn't!

You deserve a Gold Star for that willpower!

Well Done :clap:

Well done & good for you for not wavering! What a fab achievement :D

Do you know, eating something other than a food pack didn't enter my head. My jobshare partner came over and stayed the night as she lives a long way from school, but even though she tucked in to a plate of pasta with tomato and mascarpone sauce, I wasn't envious. I want to be slim more than I want to eat something naughty. Could have done with a glass of wine, but again, I didn't waver. We ended the evening sprawled on my bed watching Grand Designs ( a load of tosh last night) and bemoaning the class that we have this year!!

Stand up and be PROUD Yorkie, you deserve to,well done!!!!!!

Hi Anna

well done for being strong & sticking to the plan - your weight loss is great I bet you are really pleased with yourself.

x

Well done Anna! :D
You did really well to resist given the circumstances dont think I would'a been able to!
x

Wow!! You are amazing.. as a fellow teacher I know just how you must have felt so Bloomin marvellous.. wish I was half as strong.. thanks for the inspiration!!

Back