Toning using slendertone???

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Silence, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi everyone,
    I've been losing weight slowly and surely for a while now and my skin is starting to get a little loose and flabby. I read that one of the best ways to help your skin tighten up is to tone the muscles underneath. I've been doing weights for my arms, cycling for my legs but the main problem is my stomach. Now I have been doing ab exercises, but do you think that using a slendertone would help tone up my abs and tighten my skin?
    Any comments and ideas welcome!
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bax2

bax2 Member

I used to own a slendertone machine but hated it! Stick with the weights and try and do compound movements. A bit muscle is good for your bones and your metabalism, a pound of muscle need calories where a pound of fat need nothing!

4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan

5. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i am sat typing this with a slendertone belt on i got it 5 days ago and i can honestly say i have noiced my tummy is firmer .. my hubby got one too he didnt have weight to lose so i can see the differance on him

read the reviews on amazon for the belts

6. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Oooh was thinking of going out and buying one of these today, and was hoping that someone could tell me if they worked or not, so going by your report, looks like I will then...

7. Lynsey

Lynsey It Girl, Rag Doll

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st6lb(-2.14%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That's quite interesting.... Does it hurt?
    Have you tried doing crunches and sit ups silence?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.