Toning using slendertone???

Silence

Bouncing back
Hi everyone,
I've been losing weight slowly and surely for a while now and my skin is starting to get a little loose and flabby. I read that one of the best ways to help your skin tighten up is to tone the muscles underneath. I've been doing weights for my arms, cycling for my legs but the main problem is my stomach. Now I have been doing ab exercises, but do you think that using a slendertone would help tone up my abs and tighten my skin?
Any comments and ideas welcome!
Thanks

I used to own a slendertone machine but hated it! Stick with the weights and try and do compound movements. A bit muscle is good for your bones and your metabalism, a pound of muscle need calories where a pound of fat need nothing!

i am sat typing this with a slendertone belt on i got it 5 days ago and i can honestly say i have noiced my tummy is firmer .. my hubby got one too he didnt have weight to lose so i can see the differance on him

read the reviews on amazon for the belts

Oooh was thinking of going out and buying one of these today, and was hoping that someone could tell me if they worked or not, so going by your report, looks like I will then...

That's quite interesting.... Does it hurt?
Have you tried doing crunches and sit ups silence?

Back