Toni's Weight Loss Mission

I agree with Aaron, I didn't like the chocolate hot, much better cold with less water and ice in so it's a little thicker mmmmm

Hi Toni, I too am a Toni on a weight loss mission. I want to lose about 9 stone, 7 of which I am trying to lose in 6 months for charity so you are in very good company.
Welcome and I hope your first day has gone well x

OMG...all this support and friendly words! I was so worried that I would give up, but with all this, how could I even think about it!

I'm going to put everything in my blog, so if you want to keep an eye on my ups and downs, feel free to comment on this thread or my blog!

Sending slimming thoughts to everyone!

Much love xxx

I like the quote in your signature because if you think you can - or you think you can't .... you're right! x

Uh Oh! I did a massive boo boo yesterday, which seemed like a good idea at the time!

I had everyone around me talking about food and it was making me more and more hungry...

I rang the pharmacy, who said if I wanted to do the maintenance programme instead to go see her...so I convinced myself that's what I was going to do...

Soooooo...I pigged out last night! And when I say pigged out...I mean really pigged out till I was nearly sick!

But, I'm getting back on the wagon and will not be doing that again...so a fresh start for me today!

I hope everyone's not disappointed in me!

xxx

whats done is done...Ive fallen on my face a few times its a learning curve

Hi and welcome..
Pick yourself up and dust yourself down and hop back on the LT train. Don't beat yourself up over it,todays a new day.

Goood luck with your journey and just focus on that beautiful wedding dress you have in mind :D

Back