Too many points

specialk said:
No I don't go to classes, I'm online...

I think you need to go to a class and talk to a leader and clarify everything. Just pay for a one off hon! I think this is mental!!!

Hopefully when my starter kit comes it will have some more information, if I'm still stuck I will go to a meeting, I've also decided to drop down to 40-45 points a day. And see how I go...

Well it's been 3 days on 45 points and it's working nicely, I think it was obvious I was over eating, in 3 days I've lost 3lbs a sneaky weigh in before Saturday! No more scale hopping till Saturday!!!

K x

It really does seem line a whole lot of points. I know it all depends on how much you weigh and how tall you are, so basically your BMI.

I joined WW years ago and remember being allowed 26 points. I rejoined and with the propoint system I am allowed 33 propoints per day, which at first I thought was all wtong. But it is working. Am losing weight slowly and steadily.

Am using my weeklies most weeks, but currently the only excercise I get is from taking walks, so am not using activity points.

I think the best you can do is talk to them about the amount of points, see what they say. Am thinking maybe you get it wrong when adding up the avtivity points?

7 of 88 pounds lost in 5 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

PixiePix said:
It really does seem line a whole lot of points. I know it all depends on how much you weigh and how tall you are, so basically your BMI.

I joined WW years ago and remember being allowed 26 points. I rejoined and with the propoint system I am allowed 33 propoints per day, which at first I thought was all wtong. But it is working. Am losing weight slowly and steadily.

Am using my weeklies most weeks, but currently the only excercise I get is from taking walks, so am not using activity points.

I think the best you can do is talk to them about the amount of points, see what they say. Am thinking maybe you get it wrong when adding up the avtivity points?

Propoints and old Points are calculated differently......

im not using any of the weekly or activity points at all, so its not like i am over eating, if your on a 29pp diet imagine doubbling everything your eating to be able to match my points... that is what i am saying, there is not a chance on this earth dead or alive that i could possibly eat my 59 daily points every day followed by the 49 weekly points and up to now i have a little over 70 activity points for this week too... so with all of that it is damned near impossible!!!

and that is what i was trying to get at, so now i am eating between 40 - 45 points, although i think last night i used 46 :O

and in 3 days i have lost 3lbs (technically 5lbs, as i have also lost the 2lbs i put on in first 2 days), so it looks like 40-45 points for me is better, which doesnt include any weeklies or activity points...

does that help?

K x

sapphirestara said:
Propoints and old Points are calculated differently......

Yeah I know. They remoddelled the system to ensure more earnings. In the old system you could calculate the daily points yourself. In the propoints system they do it for you. At least in DK.

specialk said:
Well it's been 3 days on 45 points and it's working nicely, I think it was obvious I was over eating, in 3 days I've lost 3lbs a sneaky weigh in before Saturday! No more scale hopping till Saturday!!!

K x

Good to hear you figured it out and started losing weight :)

Ok, so today blew the entire lot! Had a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!!! So that's the lot of the weeklies gone!!!

Let's bust look at the bieght side, since it isn't possible to un-eat something we already ate: It's really really good ice cream!

I have trades this weeks bonus points in for a day off plan, for my birthday party tomorrow. I refuse to count points at my own birthday bash! Simple as that!

Lets spend the rest of the week reminiscing about the ice cream and the party and trying to forget we haveno bonus points ;)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Oooooooooh happy birthday :) I don't blame you for not counting on your special day! I hope you have a good day :)

I'm not really moaning about using all my weeklies or anything like that, I truly enjoyed it and it was yummy!!!

Thank you. It was my b day on June 26th but having the party today. Mexican themed. Inormally do not drink alcohol, but today I am gping to have some margaritas. Have made margarita cake as well. I have given myself the day off but must admit I will be careful as I fear regaining weight if I don't :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Back