Tooth extraction and very happy

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Had me tooth out yesterday due to this diet :p

Reason being went to dentist some time ago to be sedated for extraction (im a pussy) and he refused to do it cos at 21.5 stone I was to fat!!!!! told me to come back when BMI was below 40 or i was below 19 stone.

So called them on Friday and said im 17.7 lets have it out.

Love this diet :):)

Well done you!!! Never thought I would find someone happy about a tooth extraction! But your are doing fantastic! It will make such a difference to your health! Keep at it hun!

never thought LT could help with the teeth!!!:D

Well done fair play. I'd say the tooth was driving you mad if it need to be extracted. Peace at last.

Nice one geezer, totally relate to that i 5hit myself when I go petrified, Put me in a bar and it kicks off, no worries. My parachute fails to open, ok I have a reserve. Roll a 8 ton wagon off the M1 great fun. Meet scumchester in town, a laugh and a half. Put me in a dentist chair and im a jibbering wreck lmao

Oooooooo your brave i had one tooth out at the dentist-never again!!! when i had to have my wisdom teeth out i demanded i was put out!, im a wuss x

Well done! Nice to see you so happy:)

Congratulations on being 17st 7lb now:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

My dentist is from the deepest, darkest Welsh valleys. I can't understand a word he says to me. his assistant always translates for me!!!!

Well done thats great, I have just started lt as im fed up with being told by everyone im fat, had that trouble when i had to have a c-section with my daughter. I will prove them i can do it. well done you have done fantastic!

Im with Fi dentists are all gorgeous and the nurses! lol xx

Back