toothfairys diary

110370wvzh18jjfe.gif

hi ya hun
hope you are feeling better today
you do get down days
mine was monday
i sounded so pathertic in my diary i was ready of jacking it all in i even cried
stick with it you get great days to
well done so far

kaz xxx

Thanks boofaloo and kaz, i do feel better today was just having a down day was bit miserable. Kept myself busy today teaching numeracy:( So didnt have time to think of anything else. Still got to up water, i will have real go at it next week. Weigh in tomorrow and it is also aamw, dont really know how i feel at moment.

We all get those down days:(

Your on the up now and best of luck with your weigh in!:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Couldnt get on laptop last night as it has conked out and i dont know what is wrong with it. So i have hijacked hubbys tonight as he is out on a staff leaving doo:) Well i had my weigh in yesterday. I didnt feel that i had lost so it was a really nice surprise to see that i had lost 5lb!! How fab!! I am really happy I have now lost 23lbs in 4 weeks!! I do feel better in myself. I started aamw yesterday and had small bit of cod and 2 florets of cauliflower grown by my dad ( the cauliflower now the cod):) It was really nice and i was quite surprised that i felt full afterwards. I did have my cd soup before which i think helped. I am going to have chicken tonight with some white cabbage. Going to wait till later as its going to be a long night OH is out and i have to pick him up probably tiddly. Next week going to start exersizing to see if that helps with aamw weight loss.

I am now on day 5 of aawm. I havent found it too bad although my tummy is rumbling tonight. I have stuck to fish and cottage cheese so far. Going to have some quorn tomorrow night with veg. People at work starting to notice weight loss so that is huge boost. cant wait to get down to an 18 as i have loads of clothes that size already!!
Have had to nick hubby laptop whilst he is on ps2. Mine still broke:( Well hope rest of week goes ok been shattered with work so going to have early night

hi toothfairy how`s it all going
hope you are o.k
kaz :D

I had my weigh in on saturday and i only lost 1lb. I know the losses slow down on aamw but i was really disapointed. (i dont know if part of it was that it is totm). I am back on sole source but i have been finding it really hard. I have been feeling really down thinking that i am now on week 6 but i still have about 6 months on this i dont know how i will manage. Probably feeling sorry for myself as i have woke up with a cold and sore throat! (dont usally get them).
Last night i went to shop and bought some turkey slices as i really just wanted to eat something!! But my OH talked to me and persuaded me not to have it so i didnt.
Dont know why i am feeling like this as i have been feeling really good about this diet up until now.
Very sorry for moaning on here:(

Reactions: Dis
good morning toothfairy,

Dont be disappointed with your 1lb loss. 1lb of fat looks disgusting so just be glad that its gone. as you said, it was aam week and totm so Im sure you will have a bigger loss this week.

how much have you lost in total now (your ticker doesnt match up to the losses in your signature)

its really hard looking at the long road ahead isnt it. I have the same thoughts as you and wonder how the hell I am going to do this for the next 5/6 months and cant imagine going without food for that long. thats why I have set smaller targets so I can feel a sense of achievement as I cross them off and then look forward to the next one.

Dont know why i am feeling like this as i have been feeling really good about this diet up until now.

You arent moaning at all! that is what your diary is for..to get out any and/or all emotions, whether positive or negative.

I'm working on week 6 as well. last week, i had a great stumble with aam...once i started eating, i just couldnt stop. thanks to my minimins pals and the hubby & just generally putting my goals in check, i'm back on SS, day 2. so far, so good. my weigh in was yesterday, monday, and i didn't even lose a measely 1lb! luckily i broke even. i'll take a measley 1 lb over nothing at all, any day!

i totally agree with Sam about the smaller goals, because YES! the bigger picture just seems to suck sometimes! i set a few little goals, very close together...like by 5 pounds at a time. makes me feel better about it.

i do hope that you are feeling better about it soon, it is hard sometimes i know. we alll know!

browse through the before and after pics for a little while, or maybe the inspiration thread. take care!

gmgifsmiler1112-1.gif

hi matey
how`s it all going
i had a minor blip this week and mh halo fell off but i`m back on track now
hope you are doing fab
kaz

Hi Guys thanks for your lovely words. Well kaz my halo slipped too i had a few slices of wafer thin turkey!! I just had to have something. I dont know if its because i feel rotten in myself as i have a cold and my sinuses ache. I dont usually get ill so when i do i feel sorry for my self. I am putting turkey incedent behind me and get back to it.
Also feeling a bit down as my son has gone on his two week visit to his father, he left on sunday and i still havent heard from them( ex husband crap at phoning me) I keep phoning but he has phone switched off!! Im sure all is ok he just being a plonker:) I am now trying to use this time to glug lots of water and get on my trampette.
Hope everyone doing ok:)

I had my weigh in on saturday and i only lost 1lb. I know the losses slow down on aamw but i was really disapointed. (i dont know if part of it was that it is totm). I am back on sole source but i have been finding it really hard. I have been feeling really down thinking that i am now on week 6 but i still have about 6 months on this i dont know how i will manage. Probably feeling sorry for myself as i have woke up with a cold and sore throat! (dont usally get them).
Don't worry about the 1lb loss. Remember you've still been losing fat. Next week will probably be a better scales result.
Don't think about the whole 6months.
Break it down into mini goals like 3 stone, or the next size down in clothes.

Also you'll start to feel & look so much better way before goal.
People will begin to notice & make lovely comments pretty soon.
I used to think, at each new level of loss, how long it was since I'd been at this weight.

hope the cold isn't too abd & of course all the water should help the throat!

Last night i went to shop and bought some turkey slices as i really just wanted to eat something!! But my OH talked to me and persuaded me not to have it so i didnt.

Well doen OH.
Nice that he's really with you on this.

We all have down days.
Just take it a day at a time & you'll be over the 2 stone mark before you know it.

Hi Guys thanks for your lovely words. Well kaz my halo slipped too i had a few slices of wafer thin turkey!! I just had to have something. I dont know if its because i feel rotten in myself as i have a cold and my sinuses ache. I dont usually get ill so when i do i feel sorry for my self. I am putting turkey incedent behind me and get back to it.
Also feeling a bit down as my son has gone on his two week visit to his father, he left on sunday and i still havent heard from them( ex husband crap at phoning me) I keep phoning but he has phone switched off!! Im sure all is ok he just being a plonker:) I am now trying to use this time to glug lots of water and get on my trampette.
Hope everyone doing ok:)

I'm sure son is fine.
Hope coldis getting better.
Keep it up!

Thanks Jane, I do feel better today. Drinking more water today and cold is getting better. Still havent heard from son and ex still has phone off but as you say im sure he is fine. Busy working today driven about 200miles. I have long weekend as of tomorrow, have taken fri and mon off. Hubby is taking me to southwald tomorrow as we love that area, then sunday he is taking me to london to madam tuessauds ( spelt wrong), dali museum and 1 other place as an early birthday present as we are both working on my birthday.
Today i had 3 complements from my learners and a collegue about how i have lost weight and my face looks thinner:)
Weigh in on sat hope i have done well.

Thanks Jane, I do feel better today. Drinking more water today and cold is getting better.
That sounds better.
The water seemed to help me in multiple ways, fills me up,makes my skin glow, gives my hands something to do,mouth ditto,brain ditto.(& we all know that if we distract the brain then that's half the job!)

Hubby is taking me to southwald tomorrow as we love that area, then sunday he is taking me to london to madam tuessauds ( spelt wrong), dali museum and 1 other place as an early birthday present as we are both working on my birthday.

what a lovely treat.
I lived in Peterborough briefly in the early 80's. Liked it a lot.
Also my very first house was in Suffolk. I still have a warmfeeling inside when I remember it.A seriously under rated county!
Today i had 3 complements from my learners and a collegue about how i have lost weight and my face looks thinner:)
Weigh in on sat hope i have done well.
..OOOh . & just think what thy'll be saying when you've lost twice what you've lost now!

morning2520coffee2520cup2520winking.gif

wow been at least 30years since i`ve been to madam t`s wax works

great about the compliments
all your hard working is showing
well done

kaz:D

Southwold was lovely yesterday. Had weigh in today and i have lost 5lbs!!:) That is now a total of 2st and 1lb in 6 weeks. I am really chuffed and it has given diet a new lease of life i am detirmined to drink all my water and be very good. Had lovely wknd so far will up date more later. Off to bed now:)

Wayhey!
Another excellent result.
It certainly does bolster up the determination for the next 7 days doesn't it?

Back