toothfairys diary

gvnerjgbnv.gif

well done
your doing great
158415b9sko6mh71.gif

keep up the good work
kaz:D

Just updating diary. Doing ok so far this week. Still struggling with the water yet again, i have a few good days then a few not so good. Been busy working so that keeps me away from food. Bought myself some toning band to try and tone arms up as i lose weight as i dont want wobblier arms than i have now:) Still a bit naughty sometimes forget to have a pack occasionally as i dont feel hungry then it gets so late cant be bothered. Need to make an effort to improve. Well off to catch up on others diarys. My laptop still broke so got to borrow hubbys when i can.

hi TF
pc`s are a pain at times
i`d be lost with out my internet access

have a good day
kaz :D

Weigh in today and i lost another 4lbs. I was very surprised as i didnt feel i had lost anything!!:) Just goes to show and i have not been good again with water that is my stumbling block so i am going to make a huge effort next week and see what i can lose with loads of water. I am now into the 14's weight wise and that is brill. I have now lost over 10% of my body weight which is fab. I would like to say a big thank you to all of you for your support. Althought i am not a huge poster on here i do browse and catch up on everyones progress when i get time. It is so encouraging that we are all in the same boat and that spurs me on. May be on here more this week as poor hubby got to work 8-8 most days as very short staffed. I am also very happy today as yesterday went to scotch corner to pick my son up from his father and it was so nice to see him after 2 weeks:) Anyway hope every one is having a good week. I will catch up on diarys once i have put some washing out on line.

You're doing So well & obviouly enjoying the diet.
Just noticed your ticker. 1more lb & you'll be 1/3 of the way.
How good is that!

Thanks jane for that, i never thought about it that way but 1/3 of the way is fab. Well Yesterday was my 35th birthday!!! I decided to have a chicken salad with no dressing and only green leaves to celebrate, I did enjoy it. Mum asked if i wanted a cake but said no but they could if they wanted. For my birthday hubby bought me a laptop:) a couple of dvd's and a gwen stefani cd. Mum given me money which i will save for new clothes when im at goal. mum in law gave me lovely necklace and my collegue sent me flowers so i feel thouroughly spoilt.
I am going to have a good go at drinking loads of water for the rest of the week, weigh in on sat then my cdc is on hols so i will have 2 weeks before next weigh in. Hope everyone is doing ok:)

Hi sam i am coming up to the end of week 7, I think i start week 8 on saturday. You are doing fab.

Well had weigh in on Saturday. Lost another 3lb (total now 36lb) I am really chuffed as i have had a couple of green salads last week for birthday week so to have lost 3lbs was fab!! Sam i think looking at my wks now i have written it down we are actually on same week just couple of day apart:) Weight losses are very similar. I have been able to wear a couple of size 18 skirts this week out of my wardrobe which is fab. all my old work trousers are all tooo big for me now i wore them till i could but they were falling down my hips( which i dont think any trousers have ever done) Am now trying to wear all my clothes as i go down the sizes but dont think i will get much wear out of them. Hope every one has a good week. Wont be getting weighed this sat as cdc on hols so 2 week gap but thats ok as hopefully will be nice surprise if i can lose 6lb in 2 weeks then i will be 3stone lighter :D

Well im not getting weighed this week as cdc on hols so im going to resist standing on scales as i think mine differ from cdc scaled. Feeling bit naff at mo as i have grown out of all my black work trousers ( i love black trousers) and have worn a couple of my monsoon skirts for work that are an 18 but when hubby took me shopping today to get some black trousers from dorothy perkins and m&s i tried the 18's on and they go on but very!! tight!! I was horrified, hubby said just get 20, no way i said im meant to be losing weight how can i have fitted into a size 22 at 17 stone something but at 14 stone something i cant fit into an 18. SO was stubborn and didnt buy any, my trouser will just have to keep dropping of hips.:) Will go shopping again at end of month and have another go, dont want to buy too much as i want to treat myself at end of journey but i have to look smart for work so will treat myself to a pair in 2 weeks whatever the size.

Well i havent been very good on this diary lately. I have been very busy with work and home. I had my weigh in on saturday and lost 5lbs. I was a little disappointed as i really wanted to lose 6lbs as this was 2 weeks weight!! If i had just lost that extra little lb i would have lost 3stone. Never mind i will get passed that this week im sure.
I am now on holiday for 2 weeks from work so looking forward to relaxing although we will be going out for days out so will have to be organised with meals!!

Got weighed yesterday. Lost 2lbs. Was a little dissapointed but i have been picking on cucumber and mushrooms as i am on hols and out of my normal routine. I am now on hols for another week so dont expect a big loss again but on 10th sept when back to work will be very vigilant at getting back to 100% ss. I have been doing lots of walking though so may compensate for naughtiness. I feel that i have done really well up till now 12 weeks on a plan that is not easy. I have now lost 3 stone 1 lb so there is a big differnce. Still a way to go but i am determined. Anyway will catch up on everyones diary soon just havent had time since on hols as hubby moans when i come on here!! Just catching quick 5 mins to update whilst he puts son to bed. Hope everyone doing ok.:)

Just caught up on your diary. you've done really well over the last few weeks.Over 3 stone gone! It only seems like y'day that you began your diary here.

Have you got the 1/2 way point in your sights yet? (looks to me like only a few weeks away)

Weigh in was this morning. Lost 1lb (was actually 1 and 1/2 lbs but cdc doesnt count 1/2lbs). I am actually really pleased with that as i could have sworn that i put on. Again i was on holiday this week and i did have a few meals out as we went to bungay to visit my brother and hubby and i went out for a couple of meals!! I did make that consious decision before i ate and thought from monday i will be back at work and will do cd religiously until xmas. I have enjoyed my hols and nice to spend time with hubbby and son. Have now got loads of paperwork to keep me busy at work from next week. I havent been on others diarys for a while but i will pop in next week and catch up but thank you all for your support. Wont be long till im at half way mark like jane said, im really looking forward to that. Think im also a bit scared about losing this weight as i have always used it as a bit of a shield. Im very worried about lose skin so from next week going to start excersing 5 days a week. anyway heres to ssing all the way to goal now (except for my aamw:)).

Bungay is lovely isn't it.
well done again. Nearly 1/2 way eh?

Tues Sept 11th. day 246. end week 35

Dear Toothfairy,I just posted my diary entry here by accident,I've managed to delete the text,sorry about this,brain's struggling to cope at present.

Last edited:
Back