TOOTHPASTE WARNING

i am abit lost now what can you use and what cant you use toothpaste/ breath freshner/ mouthwash wise??????????

thanks lillie Xx

toddles of to asda in the morning to find another toothpaste ...bummer i have 12 tubes!!!!

u can get tooth power but dont know how it works that has no glycerin in it

I asked my chemist when i started and he said i could use any toothpaste. I checked my toothpaste this morning (colgate plus whitening or sumfin) and it has glycerin, sodium sacharin and limonene! And i bulk bought in costco! grrr..

I'm gona have to speak to my chemist about it and maybe try a different toothpaste next week and see if i shed more lbs..

I use that calcium replacement paste - looked this morning & it's got glycerin :(

Are we worried over nowt or does it make a difference ? Especially as we spit & not swallow.... errrr.... you know what I mean ;)

I only use the co-op one as all the Colgate, Macleans, etc are tested on animals.

I wouldn't use anything else for that reason, and my weight loss has been good.

What are you using now hun? i need to change mine too

just in case anyone's interested in the co-op toothpaste, here are the ingredients, i don't know if they're "good" though LOL :D

water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium lauryl sulphate, flavour (contains limonene), cellulose gum, sodium fluoride, sodium methylparaben, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, colour.

Wow I'm not sure if that list of chemicals is a good idea to let anywhere near your body - let alone in the mouth! Still it gets rinsed away I suppose :rolleyes:

Wow, could toothpaste really knock you out of ketosis, welll i suppose we told not to use mouthwash so that would be similar.

Back