Top site ! newbie

TJG

HI everyone

I just wanted to say I have found this site inspirational and it has really helped keep me on track, also wanted to share my weight loss, started TFR two weeks ago, had a rough first week but feeling much better now

week 1 -12lbs:D
week 2 - 9lbs:D

TJG XXXXXXXX

heya :) thats a great couple of weeks, you must be feeling completely ready and geared up for week 3, this site is really great yeah, the people are lovely :)

Hiya!!! Welcome to the mad house hun!! Wowww check out those losses...thats brilliant, your doing great! Like Aaron said, everyone here is lovely and there will always be someone around when you need them :) xx

Wow!! A stone and a half in 2 weeks! That's incredible! Keep us posted on how you get on won't you! x

Welcome TJG. Congrats on your first two losses. I think everyone finds inspiration on this site so keep posting I love to see how everyone is doing.

A big welcome from me, i have found this site a lifeline, anytime i feel down or feel like giving up i come on here and it stops me, congrats on your progress so far, it only gets better! x:happy096:

This site is a life saver!!!! Really helps through this process, what an amazing weight loss well done.

Hey there and welcome :D Amazing weight loss so far keep up the good work.

Thats a fab weight loss in just two weeks well done.

Hi and welcome and congrats on your amazing losses so far! Log on here for any advice or a chat cos there's always someone on here that can help. Wouldn't have got his far without this site, everyone is so nice and inspirational, it really does keep you going.

Hiya and welcome to the forum! Good to see your doing well and having great losses xxx

Hello, welcome :)

:happy096: on your weight loss so far!!! Its great to see it come off isnt it :D

Your deffinately in great hands on this forum keep up the good work! :talk017:

:bestwishes: Lei Xx

HI there I love this site too wish I had known about it last year it is so great to see all those in the same boat. Well done on great losses

Thanks for your support everyone, starting to think I am born to be in Ketosis, feel very mentally stable this week:) with no moods and no chocolate cravings xxx need to find a new hobby the old one was eating xxxx

TJG

Back