Top tip

Loucille2

Hi,

I got hold of one of those battery operated milk frothers and it's ace for making up the soups/shakes etc. no more lumps or loads of washing up!

Thought it might help you guys too!

L xox

I also have a shake bottle with a wire mesh ball in it, they are really good on the go and no lumps in them so that's a bonus!! They sell them in Holland n barret for 7.99 but I got mine from Argos for 1.99 so bargain!!

Bargain! Makes it much easier doesn't it?!

Sports direct do the plastic shaker bottles for 99p & I never have any lumps in mine :0) love the idea of the milk frothier though! :0)

I had a sports direct one but it didn't have that bit that fits in the top to break up lumps like my old protein shaker did. Maybe they've changed now though cause its quite old! I love the feather thing. Takes 2 seconds and no surprise chunks of powder! xox

I also have a shake bottle with a wire mesh ball in it, they are really good on the go and no lumps in them so that's a bonus!! They sell them in Holland n barret for 7.99 but I got mine from Argos for 1.99 so bargain!!

I've got one of these, its fab! :)

my husband has one of those shakers but we mostly have shakes at home and bars on the go its sooo much easier, at home we use an electric blender its makes them really thick and nice, we always use 300ml of water too makes a nice shake, i have found that exante diet doesnt really have alot of choices, the cambridge siet is sooo much tastier, good luck

Back