Torn!

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Ok so I have a friends 40th coming up which includes a mad weekend in liverpool then my 4th wedding anniversary followed by a weekend in London with hubby, friends are telling me oh just re start in 4 weeks will it really make a difference and tbh I'm tempted as these are things I was really looking forward to.

On the other hand though I think I should stick with it now i've re started.

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

You should stick to it while you restarted hun! Come on, it's not the last party of your life is it?! Beised you can still have fun without the food!
Besides what makes you so sure you will find it so easy to restart after?

No but it would also have been my first night away since before I fell preg with my 8.5 month old!

TBH I haven't found it easy this time, it's fecking torture, I feel soooo sick at the mo and my heads still banging!

Restarting yet again will not make you feel any better - you will just have to go through this stage yet again... ;)

You are still having the night out - but you can easily abstain from the food/drink and have a good time.

You have only JUST started - and already thinking about lapsing - me thinks your chatter box is testing you.... ;)

I think you know what I would reccomend. :)

Thanks BL <3

You're right as ever and do you know what my husband has just said pretty much the same thing :rolleyes:

I'm here and I'm not going anywhere *mwah*

Emma xXx

- but, just think how slim you will be on your 5th, 6th, 7th etc wedding anniversaries!

there will always be celebrations etc - see it as a challenge, you will feel sooooooooooooo good afterwards

i went to london 3 weeks in to LL first time round for my mates 40th. We stayed overnight, saw dirty dancing, went for a meal, drink and nightclub.

i ate my bar in the nightclub, had soup at the meal, drank about 5 l of free water

OK so yes, might have been even better with a drink - or several down me, but 18 months on it really doesnt matter, i had a fab night and i felt really pleased with myself after.

come on, you know you can do this Emma - no back-tracking girl!!

x

I know, thanks hun :) I think I just needed a talking to lol, 2 days til weigh in and I'm in that omg I'm going to go and only lose a pound aren't I phase haha x

C'mon Em, wise words from ladies who know, and you know too. x

Back