Tortilla wraps as a Heb?

~Lucky~

Last night as part of the raffle my C had some Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (think they were wholemeal) and said that they could be used as a Heb. I've had a look on Lifeline Online today to see whether this was on a Red or Green day and couldn't find any anywhere. Has anyone heard of this or know which plan they're ok on?

ive never heard of this, but if its true - oh my gosh!! fajitas without wasting 15 syns on wraps hallelujah!! :D xx

Ive never heared this either. Maybe ring your consultant and check??

I use iceburg lettuce now, instead of wraps and its lovely! Nice and crisp, hold everything in it and I dont feel like Im missing out on anything!!!

xx

I don't think these are a B choice at all. They're not on the list on the SW website.

Not sure about some of the information consultants give out to be honest.....

I would ask your C about it. In the states we have several types of tortillas and wraps that can be used as a HB. The first groups here are in Texas and we practically rioted when tortillas weren't in the book anywhere since we use then all the time in tex-mex. They might have figured it out recently there and just not put it anywhere on the site since it is so new. We are given new HAs and Bs all the time.

I mailed SW for Britmumin canada and they agreed to have tortillas as hexb.you could ask SW for a adefinitive answer.

yep Louisedan contacted slimming world about some here in US/Canada for me. :)

They are really high fibre though, never seen so much fibre in any bread item, so I figure this is why they said I could use them as a HEb.

I would definately check with slimming world though before you start using the weight watchers tortilla wraps. As tortilla can have a lot of shocking ingredients in that could effect your weight loss if you start using them as a HEb and they are not.

Last edited:
Hey Trippetta,

Nice to see another slimming worlder over this side of the field.

I am in Canada and have been doing slimming world online for just over a year now.

I have a SW recipe blog called slimming eats.

I tried to message you, but you have got enough post yet, so you private messaging facility is not available yet.

I am just wondering what list of HEa and HEb's you get there in Texas and of any handy free foods you know about. I live close to the US, so can get a lot of food items from there. The lists available online on bodyoptimise for the US and Canada are very basic, so was wondering because you have meetings there is Texas, whether you get more info.

I am not sure how many posts you need to be able to private message me, but you can contact me through my blog if not.

Thanks

HEB tortilla and pitta

I don't know about the tortilla being a HE but you can use Asda's own brand wholemeal pitta bread as a HEB. Came into effect a few months ago and my consultant OK'd it.

Hey Trippetta,

Nice to see another slimming worlder over this side of the field.

I am in Canada and have been doing slimming world online for just over a year now.

I have a SW recipe blog called slimming eats.

I tried to message you, but you have got enough post yet, so you private messaging facility is not available yet.

I am just wondering what list of HEa and HEb's you get there in Texas and of any handy free foods you know about. I live close to the US, so can get a lot of food items from there. The lists available online on bodyoptimise for the US and Canada are very basic, so was wondering because you have meetings there is Texas, whether you get more info.

I am not sure how many posts you need to be able to private message me, but you can contact me through my blog if not.

Thanks

Hi,
I added you as a friend and went to your blog, which is fantastic btw, but I can't find a way to message or email you privately from there. It's either 20 or 50 post before I can private message, this one will make 9 for me, but I'm working on it.:)
I'll be happy to share my list of HEs with you. I get them from the members section of the USA SW site, they update them as soon as they figure out new ones. It's going to take a while for them to figure out everything since so many foods are made differently in Britian from how they're made here. I am happy to help out anyway I can though.

I don't know about the tortilla being a HE but you can use Asda's own brand wholemeal pitta bread as a HEB. Came into effect a few months ago and my consultant OK'd it.

Word of warning - the asda pitta isn't a HEB any more. They discontinued them due to supplier problems and have recently introduced a new version which doesn't have enough fibre to count as a HEB.

Hi,
I added you as a friend and went to your blog, which is fantastic btw, but I can't find a way to message or email you privately from there. It's either 20 or 50 post before I can private message, this one will make 9 for me, but I'm working on it.:)
I'll be happy to share my list of HEs with you. I get them from the members section of the USA SW site, they update them as soon as they figure out new ones. It's going to take a while for them to figure out everything since so many foods are made differently in Britian from how they're made here. I am happy to help out anyway I can though.

If you go onto any page on my blog, there should be an option to comment, just leave a message and I will be able to reply :)

Back