TORTURE!!

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
Well how bloomin proud of myself am I today... I`ve avoided baking so far like I used to for obvious reasons! BUT my dd LOVES baking and so today I decided I`d let her have a go at baking some yummy oat biccies... well I didnt lick the spoon or anything.... BUT it was torture though lol. I just decided if i can cook her meals everyday and resist a taste then I can do the same with baking. Bless he she was so proud of what she`d made we had to take a couple down for her honorary aunt Jane and uncle Terry.... just had a text through from the Jane to say it was SCRUMMY!! Tbh I also get a great sense of nurturing when folk eat my baked goods... and when my dd Scarlett enjoys her yummy food too.... so its all worth it u the end hey :D.... Anyone else bake for family and friends and no how hard it can be! LOL L xx

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

lol... Naughty girl!!! Heheeee!!! I baked a christmas cake the other week!!! Was so hard..... it was my first one! SO god knows what its going to taste like!!! Lol...

:wave_cry:I know... lol. Just didnt think! :rolleyes: I`m sure it will be delicious Dee xx ( I`m surprised I can see to type as having an aura migraine right now!! Lets put it this way its bloomin hard to see the letters on keybpard and writing on ere ha ha)

i bake cupcakes all the time. i really enjoy it. i also make lots of family meals. i'm training to be a college teacher at the moment and i'm doing a team teach next week where we are teaching how to make cakes, and the rest of the class will decorate them (my group is different degree subjects so we decided to do something fun), i'm making the cakes for everyone, so its prob gonna be hard not to join in on the eating. xx

Thats nice, hope it goes well for you then. :) Pretty hard when you cant taste test them though lol ;) L xx

well i'm doing a test run with the others in my group on Wednesday so they can tell me how they taste.i think you can tell from the smell though. my senses are so strong while on LT. X

:) Yeah thats true, I know what you mean if they smell gorgeous you just know there gonna be good!! plus I get such satisfaction from knowing my cakes/biccies are yummy, so thats enough. I`ve had a lifetime of eating cakes etc, so I havent missed out exactly have I :8855:.... L xx

Back