Total Blowout

debs2212

Hi everyone,
I was just woundering is there anyone else out there that has a blowout after their weigh ins. I had weigh in on thurs and since then I had a takeout on thurs night totalling about 40 points for the day and after homemade lasangna, roasties, garlic bread and chocolate I have prob had the same again today. I am allowed 22 points a day. I am now thinking would I be ok to start afresh tomorrow and still lose weight next thursday or should I knock about 40 points off my weekly allowance leaving about 15 points per day. :cry:

Don't be too hard on yourself hun :) it happens its so easy to just have a blow out especially at the weekend, but you still have time to balance it out, just start fresh tomorrow, perhaps plan what your going to be eating if you can? I wouldn't knock of lots of points, you still have to eat or your body will go into starvation mode, since your on 22 point, perhaps aim for 20-21 points a day and try to earn extra activity points? Thursday is ages away yet don't be disheartened! x

i totally agree with Lindsay on this one - if you want to be safe, save a couple of points each day but dont starve yourself or anything! most people treat themselves after WI, so you shouldnt be any different - just gotta get back on track after and keep going :) xxx

Hiya

I agree with those wise people up there ^ too :)

I usually have a treat after WI - but I don't point it!!! Then back on track the next morning :)

Twigs
xx

well done on getting back on track-sometimes that can be the hardest when you beat yourself up for having a treat and thats when i think sod it! and the diet ends again....

but not anymore lol a treat is a good way to look forward to something foodwise and feel like you really treating yourself! x

Back