Total Panic - Wedding Countdown

Tricia,

I am the exact same – have a constant feeling of excited nerves/sick in my stomach. My wedding is 10 weeks away, can’t be like that until then!

My 2nd dress fitting is on the 18th, since the last time I went the dress wouldn’t come up over my hips I hope the next one will be more successful!

How are you fixed? Did you buy a smaller dress or are you ok with your one?

Hi People,

Day 16 for me and am in a right little routine at this stage. I am raging I didn’t start sooner and have got to target by my hen – oh well, what’s the point of regrets?

Tomorrow I am heading off on my hen – plan to have 2 packs tomorrow and an evening meal with drinkies. Saturday – hotel breakfast (try and avoid jumbo fry!) and then dinner and drinks again Sat night. Sunday – back on the regime! I know 2 days won’t do much damage, it’s getting back on the wagon, with hangover (no doubt) on Sunday that I am worried about!.

I am sticking to the same things now most days – Tetra for Brekkie, Bar (only peanut or cranberry that I like!) and delicious Chilli soup with a ton of spices for dinner. I actually really look forward to each and every one of them!

So, hen weekend here I come, please please please keep the fingers crossed for me that I am back here Monday morning, on the wagon!

Have a good one girls!

Have a fantastic hen weekend :D

Good Morning People!

Well, I am home and alive after my hen! Had a brilliant weekend – the best ever! I am in Ireland so we went to Sligo for the weekend – had an absolute ball and can highly recommend! Even met one of the Westlife lads in the night club!
So, I had a 3 day break in total – Fri, Sat and Sun. Everything was going well until last night – I was very ill Saturday morning so no thoughts of food. Had a yummy meal Sat night but didn’t in any way over do it – Sunday no appetite at all until I got home and then the hangover kicked in and all hell broke loose! I ate so much – bread, sweets, chocolate.
Anyway, I am bloated as hell today – had a terta earlier and am guzzling the water now. I am going to resist temptation and not weigh myself until Wed morning. I was 12.12 leaving on Friday and would love to be that again on Wed!
I am so bloated now that I can’t face food but I am sure that I will later on so will be logging on later for help!

10 weeks Thursday till the wedding ladies – 2 stone min needs to be gone by then!!

Ahhhh...I knew this would flaming happen. Had a great day and then came home and convinced myself to eat. I am disgsuted with myself. Looking at hen party pics and thick i look fine and pretty but so fat compared with the other girls. i was the biggest there by far...do i want to look back at my wedding pics and think that? Flaming hell NO!!

I am disgusted with mysekf right now, am off work tomorrow and re-starting again with a massive walk as well. Girls, what the bloody hell is wrong with me? Why would i even consider doing this 2 months before my own wedding with a dress that doesn't even fit - am a disgrace!!

hi mitten

Hi.

I am so glad you had a good time. Do not worry about your little blip, it happens to all of us. Dont be so hard on yourself. You need to get back to your old positive self again. You can and will do this. You have enough time to do this in and if the worst comes to the worst you can exercise like mad two weeks before wedding, thats what i will be doing a long with ssing. I got back on it for 4 days then caved in again. Restarted at totm bad move. But i will start again tomorrow. Have you restarted yet?

take care tricia

Hi Tricia,

Thank god i am not the only one - having a nightmare of a time. Had food again this morning and seem to be back at 13.3 - hence the updated ticker. 5 pounds back on again?? I am just finding it tough and the more i don't start then the worse i feel etc etc. I have a throat infection at the moment and just feel all around dodgy! I really want to get to 10.7 for the wedding day so 2 months to loose 2.5 stone, it's a tall order. Going to re-start again tomorrow and also start exercising to speed up the weight loss.

When is your wedding and how far have you got to go?

Hiya Mitten!!

Have just read through your diary to see how you're getting on! Don't panic about your dress, there's still loads of time for you to get in to it.. Just keep on soldiering on, taking each day one day at a time and you'll get there!!

Good luck!!

Thnaks SunflowerBride. Am trying not to panic! Just had a read of your thread and seeing how amazing you looked has been a great inspiration for me!

I had a terribel day yesterday and feeling very poorly today - ear and throat infection so all i want to do is eat :cry::cry:Oh where is my great determination and being in the zone gone to?

Feeling very sorry for myself...

Well, am writing at home from my sick bed. Went to doc after yesterday and have an ear/throat infection. On Anti Biotics so holding off re-starting until tomorrow. Bit of a disaster but going to up the water and exercise and have a stone off in 3 weeks if it kills me - might just do that! Then i will have 5 weeks to loose another stone and a half, should see me around 10 and half for the wedding - not the 9 stone i had in my dreams but hey, what can i do?!

All i want to eat is ice cream cause my throat is so so sore - must keep chin up - wedding is this day 9 weeks!!!So i need to loose the best part of 4 pounds a week from now till then - gulp!!!:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hope you feel better soon:)

Thanks Lenny have to say feeling very sorree for myself:tear_drop:

Hi Guys,

Well my journal has been a little neglected of late but am back today.
Only re-starting SS today – was sick all last week ( and still am) and just couldn’t face Ssing. I weighed myself yesterday and was 13.1 so only 3lbs up on my lowest weight before my break.

Hoping to get cracking today but dreading the thought of it……My motivation is zero, even though I had a dress fitting in under 3 weeks and need to be 12 stone by then!! So anyway, wish me luck and here I go!!!

Last edited:
Good luck - 20lbs - you can do it!!!!!! :D

Thanks guys - back i bed today! Went to doc yesterday ad throat/ear still not healed so advised bed rest. Going to CDC today and need a kick up my massive bum as still not back SSing and using every execuse under the sun for it. Going to get all Tetras and soups to give me a kick start for the first week. I am such a fool thoug - never thought i would find dieting this hard with just over 7 weeks to go to my wedding - even writing that makes me feel ill and wanna stuff my face. I am a disaster zone!

Aww hun when you are feeling rough it does make you want to eat so dont beat yourself up about it. Maybe discuss doing the 790 plan with your cdc you still get good weight loss with it.

Back