Total Panic - Wedding Countdown

Hi Katie,

Day 1 again for me! Had the strawberry shake around 7, guzzling water - still and sparkling so so far so good! Then again it's only 9.12am! I have a choc tetra with me for lunch. I am going to stick to it today though, i really am! Had a stern word with myself last night and motivation is back.

You are right to do low carbs for a few days - the withdrawls are horrible, i am going to swallow pain killers though - gets you over the worst of it! Just think, this day next week i will be flying it, please god!

What are you going to do for brekkie? Maybe fruit and yogurt?

Hi laura,
well i had some fruit and then some soup for lunch so doing ok
gonna go out for a meal tonight then i get my shakes on thurs!

how you getting on today?

Hi Katie,

Well, so far so good – 3.15 and still going strong. Have had 1.5 litres of water, a tetra choc for lunch and some pepper mint tea, better get started on the afternoon’s water now!

Your food sounds yummy – keep thinking to myself, sure just health eating will do and I will loose the 3 stone, hello? Obviously that hasn’t worked to well so far!

Is your CDC close to you? Mine is a little weird but sure the main thing from them is getting the supplies – she is not much weight loss support really.

Well Day 1 done and dusted! Had a soup for dinner - veg, and i wasn't very impressed. Had a wierd after taste and am still tasting it now over an hour later. I really like the shakes though so might just get them and the bars from now on.

feel so much better with myself for having started. Keep thinking i should have like 3 stone gone already for my trouble.

How was the rest of your day Katie?

so pleased your back on track..... keep it up and you will be really pleased and surprised with yourself

Hi Louise,
well done on staying on track for day 1!!!
just get through the first 5 or so days and once you weigh in and have lost loads it will spur you on! (or so we hpe anyway!)
I'm going to meet my counsellour at lunch to get my supplies, wish me luck! gonna start tomorrow.

Good luck today, keep guzzling that water!

Morning Ladies,

So Day 2 and still going strong – yea!!

Had a yummy choc shake with a spoon of copy for my brekkie, so far I have not discovered any shake that I don’t like, which is great. I find them much less milky than the Lipotrim ones – they used to clog up my throat and have me feeling horrible straight away! The memories of the soup are still fresh in my head though – horrible. Going to try the chicken and Mushroom tonight, might blend it up in the blender and then heat it. Has anyone any tips on how to make them more bearable? I added pepper last night, is that allowed?

Feeling surprisingly ok – no headache to date or anything, roll on Ketosis.

Day 2 of my 83 day wedding dress challenge!!!

Laura

xx

Thanks Princess Katie - ley me know how the lunch time meeting goes and also what your CDC does, mine is a bit crap i think!

hey laura,
met my CDC at lunch and she was really nice!
picked up all my shakes and stuff (ahte the soups so didn't get any!) and feel all fired up and ready to go.
Am going to start tomorrow, wish me luck!

hi

Hi mitten.

Well done for getting your first day over with. You can actually have 2 tea spoons of bouillion a day extra, i found it a lifesaver in the first few days. You can have a limited amount of zero coke, but somebody on here you to have just one can a day and was loosing 5lb a week, so then cut out the zero coke and went on to lose 8lb. Everyone is totally different, so try what is best for you. I have to add the waater flavours into my water or i wouldnt be able to consume the 5 litres a day that i drink. You will fit into your dress, you have plenty of time, just try not to give up again, as it gets harder each time. i am at my goal now and have started on maintainance, its still difficult,as its my wedding sept 7th and my dress fitting 13th august. The pressure not to put on any weight is stressful and its my hen party onthe weekednd and i am eating and drinking. But once again you can do it and if you need any help just give us a shout
take care triciax

Hi Tricia,

How long did it take you to loose for your wedding and had you much to loose?

I am feeling great today – it’s very weird, I am filled with energy and not at all hungry? It could hardly be ketosis on Day 2? I will probably be dying tomorrow!!!

Loosing really only is half the battle – keeping it off is the hard bit – lost 3 stone on Lipo last year and it was on before I knew it!

Might keep away from the Coke Zero, apart from the odd time, don’t want anything to jeopardise my losses!

Anyway, onwards an downwards so they say!

Princess Katie,

What flavours did you get? I have a feeling I am not going to like the soups either, going on last night’s experience. Will try again tonight and decide.

You starting tomorrow?

hi

Hi mitten.

I only really had a stone to lose. I lost 5lb in my first week then 5lbs in second week and another 3lbs in week 3. When i bought my dress i was 10 stone then i put on a stone, but i have lost it in nearly 3 weeks. You will easy get to your target if you stick to it. i was in ketosis after only two days, but felt the energy serge after the first week.....

Good luck

Hi Tricia,

Well done on losing the stone – I wish that was all I had to lose!! Day 3 and I am still here! Had a horrible evening last night – got delayed at work and then on the bus home and was so tired and cranky last night! Getting hassle from our wedding planner (we are getting married abroad) and I just felt like screaming! Treated myself to a fizzy water though so I was much better then!

The fire alarm went off in our complex during the night so I was awake for ages and my stomach was rumbling like crazy – kinda nice feeling though!

So, Day 3 – have a 5 hour journey ahead of me today so going to have a load of water early and then sip after that as there won’t be many toilet breaks. Had a choc shake with coffee for breakfast and there are delicious. Oh, and I forgot, had a spicy tomato soup for dinner last night and they are quite nice. No horrible after taste like the veg one and I loaded it with pepper and chilli powder, must order more of them next week.

Princess Katie, are you starting today? How goes it?

Hi Tricia,

I am getting married in Lanzarote on September 27th. What about you?

I really hope the weather will be nice cause it is shocking here! I never wanted a wedding at home, so instead headed abroad. There are 60 people coming with us so it’s been nearly the same amount of hassle really, esp with our wedding planner leaving and some new girl taking over last week – eek!

Plus, wedding abroad = bikini wearing and skimpy clothes, double eek!

Are you still SS or have you finished now?

Day 1!!!

Hi Ladies,
well i started today, i dont really like milkshake and i hate the soups so this is going to be tough!
I got mostly the chocolate texta packs, i got a few banana ones also but not yet tried those.

Well i've had my shake for brekkie and am gonna have my lunchtime one soon. I've managed to drink 3 pints of water so far, i think thats about 1.5 lts???

I really want to stick to this, even if i can only sole source for a few week weeks it will give me a kick start, then i can move up to 790 or something.

not even feeling that hungry so going well!

Keep it up Kaite – can’t believe you don’t like the shakes, have you tried them with loads of ice and just over half a pint of water – I think they are delicious! If you want manky shakes you should try the Lipotrim ones – Eugh!!!

Best of luck for today – I won’t be on-line again till tomorrow but will be thinking of ya – just think this time next week we could both be half a stone lighter!!!

Keep it up Kaite – can’t believe you don’t like the shakes, have you tried them with loads of ice and just over half a pint of water – I think they are delicious! If you want manky shakes you should try the Lipotrim ones – Eugh!!!

Best of luck for today – I won’t be on-line again till tomorrow but will be thinking of ya – just think this time next week we could both be half a stone lighter!!!

Oh i do hope so!!!!! that would be so great!

Hi Katie,

How are you getting on? Only home from a weekend away right now and getting back on line. Hope you are still hanging in there?

I am on Day 5 and feeling good! Had a choc shake this morning and having a lipotrim flapjack right now with loads of black tea. Had the flapjack left over from Lipotrim atempts and really fancied it, never thought i would say that!, so hope it's not too bad?

The weekend was fine, felt very sorry for myself on Saturday as the weather was lovely and everyone was sitting outside drinking and eating but i guzzled the sparkling water and kept strong!

Tried a butterscoth shake on sat and nearly got sick - it was vile!!And i had been really looking forward to it!Also had a chicken and Mushroom soup - not too bad at all and i love the tetra choc ice cold!

Anyway, enough rambling on, have a weigh in tomorrow night, so finger's crossed. Going to a do a sneaky one in the morning myself as welll!!

PS - had forgotten my vile mood swings when on a VLCD - i was so so moody all weekend, one minute so so happy, the next like satan himself....all in aid of a wedding dress though:eek::eek:

Morning All,

Day 6.

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and saw 13.5 on the scales, down from 13.13 so a loss of 8 pounds in 5 days - yipee!!!!I am beyond thrilled and can finally see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, though have a long long way to go yet!!

Going to my CDC tonight to stock up on products, can't wait to try the bars!

Back