Total Panic - Wedding Countdown

morning

Morning mitten.

You are doing amazing for sticking at this for 10 days. How much have you lost so far? No dont tell me, save it for the 2 week mark as you would have lost loads by then.

Bloody nick knowles wasnt on last night..gutted. Its that programme in which the couples family with the help of nick knowles and his posse, help organise a wedding from scratch in about 3 days. It is really good, i cry every week......i am gonna be the same when i get married i know it.
Anyway hope you are feeling better now. I am going to swansea today to take the kids to see Transformers, well h2b is while i go shopping. I still need to get some holiday clothes, but not sure what size to buy.

speak later good luck

Afternoon peoples and wow you're both doing fantastic on your diets so far...keep it up girlies!! That big day programme's finished now it was only a 5 part series :'(

Do either of you have plans for the weekend to keep you occupied? I'm being really sad and going to free bingo on saturday lol

Morning

Morning mitten.

Hope you are well this morning. Im so glad i reached day four, as yesterday was really bad. I went shopping all day, getting pieces for the wedding. I was really really hungry all day, with hunger pains etc. I felt dizzy, lightheaded, sick and i could see yellow spots in front of my eyes. I think it was down to all the walking. I tried to blow up a baloon (sp?)for my youngest and i nearly passed out , its a good job i was sitting down.
Anyway when i got home, which was late. We decided to design and print out directions to get to our hotel in spain, where we are getting married. We intend to put these in with the invitations. Well we were up until gone twelve. I felt really crap, my mouth had a crap taste, felt sick, exhausted..........but not a morsul passed my lips............

BRING IT ON DAY FOUR.got to be in ketosis now, but wont be for much longer as i am out tonite, all my family and friends have organised another hen niite, a local one. I will be drinking, but i will be back on it tomorrow, i promise. So i will be back on the road to ketosis ville all over again.............got this diet journey is great isnt it. I wont be out again after tonite, not untill the wedding.........Anyway i might eat just a chicken breast before i go out, and i intend on keeping the alcohol limit fairly small.(she says).

Anyway hope you are well, and you ninababes. You are both doing really well............I am gutted about that wedding programme.....it was really good viewing............

GOODLUCK FOR THE WEEKEND GIRLS

Good Morning!

Monday morning and back in the old work routine! Well my diet went out the window yesterday - the weekend started well, Friday was no problem and saturday day was a breeze as well. I wasin my fiance;s home town all weekend. Saturday night we had arranged to meet his mum in a local pub for a quick drink (water for me!). We went in and who was there but my mum and favourite aunt. Now, i knew nothing about this, our parents had never met before and there was a large crowd of his relations there also. Basically it was a suprise hen for me! And suprised and delighted i was. I was very well behaved that night - protein and 2 drinks and i had a ball!

Yesterday was a different story - started off well, got to 3 o'clock and i was starving so i ate - spanish ommlette and chicken breast, sandwich, 5 biscuits and a big handful of crisps! Disaster! I feel so ill today - really bloated and am struggling with my tetra and water. I can't believe i will have to do the whole getting in ketosis again from now on! I have my dress fitting on Saturday and i have to be as good as gold as then! The dress still won't fit but i am hoping it very nearly will:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Welsh Wobbler are you re-starting again today? Perhaps we can assist each other? I have 6 weeks till the wedding and 1.5 stones to shift.....

NinaBabes - how are you getting on? No suggestions for the weekends other than to keep busy. I am very boring on this - early nights and sleep ins and loads of water!

Morning

morning mitten.
Wow what a really nice surprise. That is so nice, i am glad you had a good time. Dont worry about the little blip on weekend, it happens to the best of us. Onward and upward, that what i say. I have just had a bar and feel a little sick, well we will just have to get on with it, Wednesday we will be in ketosis again so lets glug on. As you can see i am trying to be possitive, what else can you do. You will easy get 1 1/5 stone off in six weeks, if not more. But we really have to knuckle down now, 3 weeks left for me yikes..................

Good luck for today.

Ps i was suppose to have my fitting today but my underwear hasnt arrived yet si i am gonna have to cancel.
Thats one way of getting out of it.......

triciax

Morning Tricia,

I am trying to keep a positive spin on it as well - ketosis and then plain sailing here we go - :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's crap about the underwear, gives you another few days grace though!

How was your hen at the weekend?

Hen nite was ok, not as good as the main one. More people came to the one on the weekend but it was hard to keep everyone together. I got drunk and then had saus and chips, how naughty is that. The next day i had a bar at 3 pm and intended on doing the diet for the duration, but can you believe i convinced myself to eat that evening and god i did.....................like you wouldnt believe. I have no nites out planned for the next 3 weeks, thank god.

Welsh Wobbler - you did the exact same as me! I was very good Sat night, weighed myself Sunday morning and was the exact same. Had a shake and then decided to eat, and oh god did i eat, Sunday evening!!Am back on track today - not a bit hungry and my stomach is so bloated it's unreal. Obviously from the food. Imagine that when i was eating before this i often felt terrible after a bif night's eating, yet i never listened to my body like i am now. I am going to try and do it in the future though!

6 more weeks for me, 3 for you - we can so do it! Like you i have nothing else planned, that i know of (!) so let's stay strong!!!

Yep i am trying to stay positive but starting to feel hungry now..........

I am getting really stressed about the wedding plans. We have gone over our budget too, so thats an added stressed. I hate worrying about money especially when you really want the day to the greatest ever. Also i tried to phone the bridal shop today to cancell my fitting and there was no answer. I was supose to be there at 11 and they didnt even call me. Its really strange. They have just changed over hands to a new couple and when i went in a few weeks ago thhey seemed a bit unprofessional. I am getting a bit concerned now as i have paid over 950 quid for dress and accesories. I just want it out of the shop now.

I dont even know how i am going to transport my dress abroad, how are you doing it? are you having it packed in a case for you?

Also i just spoke tio my wedding planner and asked her about steaming the dress and she said she couldnt help me but to hang it up in the shower room................................stressssssssssssssssed.

My rings havent come back yet................My bridesmaids dont fit into their dresses, weight gained etc..........................

How are you plans going, a lot smoother than mine hopefully

speak soon tricia

Hi Tricia,

Hope you had a better day yesterday then i had! Was fine till i went home, made OH's dinner and wound up picking at it and some meat for the night:break_diet::break_diet:I am raging with myself - it's not like i have the time for this carry on! I don't feel as stuffed or bloated today though as i had no bread. But am sticking with it 100% - dinner made for him tonight and also hitting the gym! Only have 6 weeks and 2 days till the big day and my dress that doesn't fit!

I was stressed to the max after that as well all night. Had horribel dreams about the wedding etc. I am kinda wishing we had stuck with my original plan - us and immediate family only on a beach in Barbados!!! I have a Bridesmaid dress to get taken in but don't know where to get it done!! I have a Best Man with no shoes and i have a wedding dress that won't come up over my hips!!!!
My dress is quite flat etc so i think i will have it in a suit carrier and pray that the air hostesses will let me hang it in the plane! I have heard that if you hang it in the bathroom and have the shower on full blast at a roasting temp this is brill for creases? Perhaps you can try it in Spain and let me know how it goes - joking!

My stomach is in knots today with the hassle of it all, really need to get back SS'ing and relax a tad!!!

Good Morning!!

Well, managed a day of SS'ing yesterday along with a 30 min brisk walk, 10 mins on the cross trainer and arm toning exercises. Feel much calmer and confident today!

Am literally dreading the dress fitting on Sat - really no way the dress will fit! Between one thing and another i.e breaking the diet i feel like i have lost hardly anything since last time i went to try it on. It's really annoying cause i have had weeks where i have been starving etc and then that's all undone by a few days of being bold! So, i am going to try and stick 100% until the day before i head off for the wedding!

My long term goal is to get to 9.7/10 stone again and once i come back from the wedding/honeymoon i am re-joining WW and loosing the proper way! I am only disgusted i didn't do this for my wedding but how and ever!

How are all the other brides today?

hi

Hi

You are doing really well mitten. Are you on day 3 today?

I have also got a fitting on Sat........
Yesterday was really hard as was this morning. I had to make toast for the children. The smell was to die for. I am going to see my cdc today and get weighed. I feel the same as you as regards to weight loss. i feel that 2 day blip really has put any weight loss on hold, but we will see, as long as i havent gained.

Anyway speak later. Take care

I wish Day 3 – today is only Day 2! Had the break on Sat night and then kept eating all day Sunday and Monday!!! This diet is so hard – on any other diet a slip up would not do to much damage on this one it really does undo all the good work! I guess the message is not to slip up!!

My stomach is very dodgy today – feels like it is full up of air and really uncomfortable, flaming hell!

I am sick with nerves over Saturday, the dress still won’t fit but I want their to be some progress to this – I keep having a dream that the lady in the shop says – oh well it doesn’t fit, nothing we can do, bye now!!! I am really fed up with the whole thing and I feel like it’s taking the good out of the wedding for me.

Well done resisting the toast – I love toast! Have you gotten back on track after your weekend break?

hi

Hi hope everything is well.

The good news is i have lost 4lbs despite my weekend blip, the bad news is i have just pigged out. I had a really strong urge to eat. I wont tell you what i ate as thats not fair, but i really went for it again. I feel uncomfortably full now and really p***ed off as i was in ketosis today.

So its back to square 1. God i cant even get a whole week done, what is wrong with me. It is making the kids food that really temps me.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Right day 1 tomorrow it is........................

You are doing really well, you will defo be at goal if you carry on like you are. Dont be a fool like me, you will feel so crap if you fall off the wagon...............

take care tricia

Tricia,

Hello! What a right pair we are!! Well, i had my weight in last night - losya measly pound but then i ate for 3 days so what did i expect? Makes me so mad cause if i had stuck with it would prob have had around 4 off as well! I am on Day 3 now (Again and for the last time i hope!) I feel much better today but a little light headed!

Don't worry about eating - today is a fresh start and we can support each other all the way! I felt horrible on Tuesday as well after eating. Did you have bread? I could feel it in my stomach, lying there, for around 2 days!I really should keep off the carbs!

Dress fitting on Sat - am dreading it so so much, which is an awful way to be about my wedding dress!!

I totted up last night and have lost 1 stone 4 pounds since i started so i suppose i am making some kind of in roads! This day 6 weeks is the wedding but i will be away for 5 days before it...can i loose 1.5 stone in 6 weeks? I hope so!!!!

Hope you get on ok today!

morning mitten

Hope you are well this morning.

I am seriously gonna try and do this for a week, at least.
You have done so well to have lost over a stone, thats brill. Well today is day one again. I have just had a bar and i feel ok. I find the first day easy, its the rest of the days i struggle. But i am going to do this this time. I really wnt to get into the nines, i havent seen them since i was in school.

It is quite funny but we are in the same situation again. I am in spain 5 days before i get married as well. Thats why i need to lose this weight as i am sure i will easy put on nearly half a stone in those 5 days before. I am going to have to try and be good in those days...............

Anyway good luck for today catch you later.

Did you rate this thread?
Or is others reading it and rated it?

Triciax

We are the exact same Trisha – the few days before the wedding are going to be tough alright. Normally on hols I eat all around me, will have to practise control this time though. I just bought a hideous Spandex pully in thing ahead of the fitting on Sat – hope it knocks a few inches off!! It was €85 so better do something!

Going to have a night off tonight from the gym, dying for my soup later on!! I actually really like it!

This is the end of Day 3 now and I don’t know what way I feel – ketosis or not????

Hope you are ok?

hi

evening

Well done on completing day 3. You are more than likely to be in ketosis by now. Just think everything you do from now on you will be shifting fat..........I cant wait til i am on day 3.

Today has been ok. I have booked my dress fitting for tomorrow instead of sat because my other half is off work, so he can watch the children. I am anxious and excited at the same time, i love trying it on, but i am scared that it will be a bit tight. Mine is a zip up back so i havent got any lee way (sp?). I really wish i had gone for a corset back, but i fell in love with the dress. Its an Alfred Angelo ivory piece and i have completed it with the works (tiara and veil), Whats yours like? You have to post your pics on here. I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol, of course when we are both slim beautiful brides.

Have you got bridesmaids? My two sisters are mine and they are in red and cream.

Anyway i better go put the children to bed. That will take me a good hour>>>>>>

Take care Triciax:)

Best of luck with the dress fitting today - will have everything crossed for ya! I am up tomorrow at 4pm - hate it!!!

How are you getting on with the SS? It must be hard with kids - have you many? I find cooking very hard as well but have become obsessed with reading menus, recipes and watching cookery shows - i must love torturing myself!

Day 4 today and am bored rigid and want to eat but thank god am not hungry! My OH had an omlette for dinner last night and i was nearly crying looking at it! What are we like?!

Back