Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

i've woken up feeling rather sick! Don't know if its lack of sleep or the start of a bug :( going to snooze for an hour while madness develops here and the kids get up for school, I will check in later x

hope you're feeling a little better, I take a large dose of vitamin C (I use the Redoxin 1000mg capsules with zinc) when I feel a cold coming on and 8/10 times it stops it developing into anything

Hope you feel better soon Alia! Why don't you keep a book next to your bed for when you wake up in the middle of the night? I find it helps me to fall asleep sometimes!
I've been freezing lately too! Last night I had a sweater on and had the blanket all wrapped around me up to my neck like a cocoon and was shaking I was so cold! :gen125: As the bf was casually sitting on the other couch without a shirt on. Haha. Oh well as long as it means I'm burning this fast off I'm A-ok with that! I think you'll definitely be able to lose that amount before your brother's wedding! Can't wait to see what you'll be wearing! x

I have also been freezing the last couple of days, thought it was just this lovely spring weather we are having lol
Warm thought to everyone :)

I've just had a builion (can't spell it lol)....and I'm quite literally in heaven!! You're full of lovely ideas xx

Boullion with a lil bit chilli in it is lovely too

I have one now.it puts me off wanting food till later if i have one when i get in at 6 pm

Nik

I must admit I like my bouillon quite strong so i have a full teaspoon for mine and it is lush - i really think its holding me together cause as someone else said it is amazing between packs,and curbs off the hunger pans for a while longer.

I took a trip to Asda today and bought a box of green tea and mint tea, never having tried either I was a newbie. Well you can keep the green tea, that is vile, there is no way I will subject myself to that again! The mint tea was better, not a whole lot better but enough for me to be able to drink the whole cupful without gagging so Im going to drink at least one a day. I'm struggling slightly with my water intake so need to keep a close eye on that and make sure I up that tomorrow.

After I had my bypass i was precribed a multi vitamin called forcival, I think I am going to start taking it again just to give me a boost. Im feeling a little tired and run down. I am still in ketosis so that cant be the reason why I am feeling like this.

I picked up some of the the tesco ultra slim bars today and had a chocolate one for my evening 'meal' and was a tad disapointed. They dont seem to be as dense as the exante ones and i felt rather unsatisfied after it, hubby can have the rest lol

im feeling tense today, my neck and shoulders feel all tight could do with a massage, hubby is at the gym but might ask him to give me a rub after he gets home haha that sounds saucy but i really mean a 'rub' lol Im too knackered to think of anything else :whip:

i want to buy a vibro plate, I hired one previously and found it was really good but hubby suggested a treadmill might be money better spent so now i don't know what to do - advice would be appreciated. Good treadmills are a hell of a lot more expensive but I do want to get my moneys worth so just have a little think about it.

off to have my porridge so will call it a night

TTFN

Alia x

There's an offer on group on website for vibrio plates
Hope you feel better soon :)

I had a look at it hun but the maximum weight limit would n't accomodate my surplus pounds. I've found some on eBay that look great but just trying to decide treadmill or vibro - treadmills are way much more expensive and i would have to save some pennies for that - might get the vibro plate now and save for the treadmill when I will also be a bit more mobile. I hured a vibro plate between pregnancies with my two littlest kids and i found it really beneficial, it jggled me so much i had things jiggling that I did n't even know I had!

I don't like the vibro plates. I just wonder what it does to your inners, not to mention your brain :eek:
But each to our own, and if it works for you, then that's a good thing :)

I only ever tried the video plates once but just stood on it!! I wouldn't even know where to begin with what exercises to do and stuf lol

My bf's mom gave us her vibro plate machine thing, I have no idea what it's meant to do though! Right now it's sitting in the kitchen holding my shopping bags haha! I've stood on it once and of course had to do the voices like when you're a kid and sing into the fan blades, anyone else do that? hehe. I still want to try the tesco bars but I don't think the bf will get them for me because they cost so much, grrr. x

Haha, I always do voices when i go over bumps in the road or when they have these slowing down strips across the road as you're heading for a roundabout. I can't help it. Or going over cattle grids. (I live in the country). Such fun! Hehe, little Miranda moment.

The sun was out today, managed to get two loads dry outside, the highlight of my day lol. Nothing spectacular happened, all routine, had my porridge at around 1pm and then wen to Next to pick up some parcels. Have only just managed to get my bar as went and got my car valeted and then dentist for the kids. I'm still feeling rough, not ill just a bit run down. Asked the chemist to send me forcival but apparently there is a nationwide shortage and there has been none available for about two months so i picked up an all singing all dancing vitamin thing from Tesco.

My diary seems pretty dull compared to everyone elses, i don't lead an exciting life, its pretty routine, cant say its quiet with 7 kids but as far as Exante goes I am having no problems, nothing is tempting me. Im so far into the zone that I am surprised at myself. How long it will last I don't know but as long as it does I am happy. I cant wait to feel the benefit of this weight loss. I know its going to be a while but it would help to feel less pain soon.

oh and I am still bloody freezing!

I'm freezing again too alia!! And it's a great thing you are so far into the zone give me some of your motivation lol! I've been rally struggling this week, I haven't cheated but I've really wanted to!!

I'm freezing again too alia!! And it's a great thing you are so far into the zone give me some of your motivation lol! I've been rally struggling this week, I haven't cheated but I've really wanted to!!

you wanted to but you did n't hun, that takes will power so be proud of yourself. I am dreading being tempted cause at the moment I am not being tested which is why its plain sailing. I suspect that time will come and I hope my resolve stays tough and i can resist as you have done.

This feeling cold is starting to get on my nerves, its mid may, my heating is on full blast and when I sit down stairs I am wrapped up in a blanket, its ridiculous! Does it last for the whole time you are in ketosis? I suspect this is the first time my body has ever been in ketosis so i have no clue about how it works x

I can remember being cold the whole time I've done a TFR but there's some people who are only cold for a little while and then are normal again!!

Its so strange for me cus normally I'm always ROASTING lol!

How has your day been? How's the hubby and daughter getting on with exante??

Back