Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

oh my days i have had one hell of day. Hubby has had the whole weekend off work which he has not done for I don't know how long. Felt like my space was being invaded LOL Spent the day packing up orders so hubby was left looking after the kids, not always a good thing when the little ones don't want to do what he wants them to do. Anyway when I am busy food is always the last thing on my mind so by 4pm I had drunk 3 litres of water but had no packs. Grabbed a Nut and Raisin Bar while I finished up then more water and my porridge around 6.30. Will have a shake around 9.30 tonight.

The scales saga continues and I know I am being irrational and emmotional but I just can't get a grip :cry: my scales today are showing anything between a 2lb gain to a 5lb gain which is just impossible. I have been 100% TS, had at least the minimum required water. I actually want to cry despite knowing that the scales are messed up. Hubby proved that to me, he stood on them 5 times and each time showed a different weight. I have been in a foul mood and everyone was driving me mad. Hubby does not get it or maybe it is just me - weigh day is so important to me, gives me the drive to carry on another day, another week and now i wont be able to weigh first thing in the morning and will have to take a different reading off different scales. I actually feel traumatised, it is ridiculous I am feeling like this. I did slimming world a couple of months back and lost 7lb on the first week and despite being 100% the second week I gained 2lb. I actually left in floods of tears and sat outside my house in the car for about half an hour before I could compose myself and go in.

The plan I have from now is I am not buying another set of scales. I am going to go to Boots each monday and weigh there, stops me standing on t scales every time i go to the loo. At least I wont be in a bad mood when they show me something I dont like.

It is funny how despite all this I have still not once been tempted to eat - that is the usual defence mechanism for me, get stressed and eat crap and loads of it.

Alia, if you have been 100% then you will deff have lost this week, the boots scales are probably a good idea if they will help you to stop stressing, you could also consider measuring yourself cause sometimes the scales don't show as much progress as the tape measure.
Keep strong you are doing so well, you have lost so much already you know it works, give yourself a break you are doing everything right.
Big hugs x

Alia...you are doing so well. This is just a blip on the scales!

Scales are the bane of our lives!! Good idea about weighing at Boots once a week, hopefully it will stop you worrying about it inbetween. You are doing fab xxxx

Alia ditch the scales!!!! Years ago my scales used to dictate my mood all the time and it is not healthy. Trust yourself and know that you have been good 100% and it will be reflected in your clothes rather than a number on the scales. You are not a number, repeat, you are not a number :) You're a beautiful human being that needs to be as compassionate to yourself like you are to others.
Can you not go by measurements rather than scales? You won't be tempted to whip a tape measurement out all the time!!
Love and hugs x

Alia you diary is amazing... just think how satisfied you would be for throwing the scales in the bin, a good old mother nature has plans that we can't dictate too I know at certain times I am at least 3lbs heavier. Keep smiling xxx

You ladies are all so kind here and you speak so much sense, I am going to listen to you all so mich more. It certainly changes my mood when I come here and readmallmthe positive comments so thank you all,so much, you have no idea how much I value this support.

Soooooo I have been to boots and weighed and got my son to weigh too so i,could see how much difference there was between ours and hospital scales and it was the same. It showed I have had 6lb off this week!! I am so relieved and feel fantastic now. That is a total of 45lb in 4 weeks. I know for sure that is going to slow down but its given me such a high and I was determined to loose this weight before weighing today but now that is set in concrete.

Sooooo another of my hobbies or obsessions you could say, is coupon collecting. Imget alot from the net and ebay amongst some of the places and today I did a very wise shop and my £96.25 cost 23p so I am buzzing with that too :D

Today is my day for sure :D

Ooh i love coupon collecting and money saving too. Girl after my own heart :) x

Well done on the amazing weightloss :D

Well this has to be a record. I have got my little ones fed showered story and asleep by 6.30! Trust me this isma record, dont know what to do with all this time in my hands this evening. My hubby is working really late tonight so dont have him bugging me either haha We sound so loved up don't we. Actually we are, bless him, he puts up with a lot, I am not,always the easiest person to get on with. I can be quite moody at the best of times.

I had a nut and raisin bar around 2.30 and am going to have some porridge now and i think a vanilla and cinnimon shake around 9 and after that i think an early night should be in order. These light mornings are not good for me, i wake up so early, normally around 5.30 with the birds. The sun always seems to be shining at that time but by 8 its gone all cloudy again.

Hope you all have a good evening x

Amazing weightloss and faulous coupons I may need to seek some lessons there.
xx

Where do you collect coupons from Alia?

Great weight loss ! Glad to see you are feeling better about it all xxx

Whoop whoop.... 3 ststone go girl go

Sorry I missed your weigh in but omg Congrats! You are doing so amazingly well on this diet! Also. Teach me your couponing ways! I'm a Scrimper by nature but I haven't learned the trade of couponing yet! lol. I love that "extreme couponing" show, makes me want to move back to America just so I can coupon all the time lol x

Sorry I missed your weigh in but omg Congrats! You are doing so amazingly well on this diet! Also. Teach me your couponing ways! I'm a Scrimper by nature but I haven't learned the trade of couponing yet! lol. I love that "extreme couponing" show, makes me want to move back to America just so I can coupon all the time lol x

Imwatch it too, thats what got me started, it amazes me how tey do it - i think its starting to find its way over here more too, i never go for a big shop without my coupons :D its mostly things like washing pwders, comfort, cleaning products, cereal, frozen foods and nappies i can ge hold of a the moment oh and heinz products. Did have some £5 lindt vouchers bu the kids had those lol

Good evening ladie, hope you have all had a good day. I've now completed day 30 of TS and in that time nothing other than shakes, bars and porridge have passed my lips along with plain water and bouillon. The time has flown by so quickly, hope the next 30 days are as successful as the last x

Back