Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Best of luck for the next 30 days. You've done brilliantly for the first 30!

With your determination and focus I am sure it will be just as easy for you. You are doing so well

Hi Alia for me having read your diary and being on day 2 you are an inspiration to all of us just starting. It's amazing what you have achieved by being determined and sticking to the rules it can't have been easy. Lets hope the next 30 days will be as great for you

Hi alia!! well done on your loss your doing amazing!!

Hope your keeping well xx

Woohoo! Congrats on making it 30 days! I'm catching up to you! I'm on my 23rd day, which I didn't realize till just now. Wow!

Do you have a coupon binder? Hehe. I need to start looking into doing that for when I come off the diet for real! There are a few freebie sites that I visit every now and again to get free samples of things or for competitions. I did win a bottle of hot sauce with my name and slogan that I picked on it haha. I guess they liked it? lol. Hope your doing well today! x

Hi Alia for me having read your diary and being on day 2 you are an inspiration to all of us just starting. It's amazing what you have achieved by being determined and sticking to the rules it can't have been easy. Lets hope the next 30 days will be as great for you

Thank you hun, hope you are doing ok, if you can make it through the first week you will be fine and the satisfactin from knowing you have done something 100% is fantastic. I am really in the zone so fingers crossed for another 100% TS 4 weeks x

sooooo hope you have had a day. My day has been pretty average as they go. Had my orange and chocolate bar at 2 and I have just had my porridge with cinnamon in now, quite a bit later than usual but since my daugter started work after college this week, my time from the school run till about 9 is manic as I deal with dinner, clearing up, baths, school books and story is all up to me and food is the last thing on my mind. Its only once they are asleep that I suddenly remember I still need to packs before the day is out.

I've come across an issue today! Since I am not eating, its been a long while since I have been in the food fridge. We have 2 fridges, one for drinks and one has food - today it became apparent I'd not been in the food one for a long while, major sort out was called for, lots of left overs and out of date stuff needed chucking out. Think I need to be checking the food fridge daily before something gets up and walks out of it, on its own accord. Did n't smell too great either :sick:

day 2 without the scales, mind you i emailed Salter as the scales were not cheap and theynwere only 6 weeks old but I could n't find the reciept. They agreed to replace them cause I sent them a bank statement, showing the transaction. The scales I bought are out of stock so they are sending me a much higher model. Don't know if thats a good thing or not, was planning to just weigh at boots - may just keep monday as the official day at boots.

need to go do some parcels for customers that need sending tomorrow, hope you all have a lovely evening

TTFN

ALIA X

woken up feeling absolutely awful! My darling 2 year old daughter decided to sleep at 7.30 and wake up at 9 and not sleep then till 2am so lack of sleep is one factor. I've got a head ache from hell and am all achy and shivery. Feel like this is going to be my first bad day yet. I've already had my bar hoping that would make me feel better but it has not and i dont usually have anything till 12-1 :(

Poor you. Hope you feel better soon.

spent the morning wallowing on the sofa in self pity while my eldest son took Hana upstairs for me. Took some Neurofen and although I am not feeling fantastic, feel much better than earlier. I've drunk no water today so once I get back from the school run I need to address that. I spent ages staring at a packet of rich tea biscuits on the side this morning, almost drooling lol stupid really when there is so much more I could eat if i was going to blow things but suffice to say i am still sat here having had a bar, two mugs of bouillon and a coffee with a splash of milk - first time I have done that with coffee, in fact it is the first coffee I have had in how ever long i have been doing this, starting to lose track. Can't say I enjoyed it much and hope the splash of milk does not ruin things for me. I've been so tempted to have a day off today but gave myself a talking to and reminded myself about how crap day 2 and day 5 were and decided i was not going to put myself through that again.

Got off the couch and put the washer and dishwasher on and tidied round. Hana is snoozing on the sofa, hardly surprising after her shenanigans (spelling) till 2am this morning. That means she wont be in bed at her normal time but I am quite grateful of the peace right now.

Hey Alia, you've done so well resisting the biscuits! A splash of milk in the coffee won't hurt you, if you have to have something, think of what would do the least damage. I know you're an all-or-nothing girl but could you allow yourself some low carb foods as a treat, for today only? Or would that make it harder for you? I found giving myself a break last weekend and having a couple of boiled eggs and some green vegetables made such a difference to how I felt and I ended up going back to TS with a bit more vigour. But I don't want to tempt you into something you're not sure about.

Hey Alia, you've done so well resisting the biscuits! A splash of milk in the coffee won't hurt you, if you have to have something, think of what would do the least damage. I know you're an all-or-nothing girl but could you allow yourself some low carb foods as a treat, for today only? Or would that make it harder for you? I found giving myself a break last weekend and having a couple of boiled eggs and some green vegetables made such a difference to how I felt and I ended up going back to TS with a bit more vigour. But I don't want to tempt you into something you're not sure about.

having not had anything yet, i am not sure what to have. I think we can have grilled chicken breast but not sure what else - do i have that instead of a pack or in addition too. Right now green veg sound great too. A little advice would be fab. Also in what amounts do we have it? Also how does it affect weight loss?

green leafy veggies like spinach are very low in carbs. Last weekend I had some steamed fish and spinach and it was good!! You'd have it as well as your packs, maybe treat it as a working solutions day, that's what I did. So have your three packs plus some protein/low carb food. Because you can alter between TS and WS, you're keeping within the parameter of the diet so you're not actually deviating from anything, you're just following a slightly different plan for that day.

How are you feeling?

I am feeling a little better just still incredibly tired but slightly better. After all my thoughts on having some food today I sent my son out to get a chicken breast and some broccoli but I did not have it so its gone in the freezer. I have been incredibly hungry today, a real burning hunger deep in my tummy, it was almost painful. I went onto Exante to have another read of things and as I have opted out of the 201 calorie extra every 4th week as I think eating would be a slippery slope I read that you can have a 201 calorie amount of milk each day during that week. Its got me quite excited as although i am not sure how much semi skimmed milk you could get for 201 calories I am thinking this could mean I could have a coffee made with milk each day for that week. Its so strange what we miss when following TS. I'm not even craving sweet things which probably made up 70% of my daily diet pre Exante. I am craving things like freshly backed bread, crackers with cheese, sausage and mash with petite pois!

Today was so tough mentally and I am so proud of myself cause all day long food has been in my mind - probably its been worse as I have not been busy and had too much time to think about it, normally I am so busy I don't even get chance to think, I will most definitely making myself more busy.

Xxx

Well done to you for getting through the day

Back