Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

I think when we are overweight/obese ect, we do question things in our life, and if the fat is the cause of it :)
But to be honest, if you question things about life as a circle, then you will do the same as a rectangle.
Some people dont think about stuff to much. Others do, and more :)

A goal to be healthier is excellent. Thats what I want too :).
I'm not to fused to be a specific weight, but I would like to be a size 14/16, and healthy.
I know in that clothing size my weight can fluctuate a fair amount, maybe a stone, to a stone and a half.
But, like you say, as long as I am healthy, and I can exercise to improve it, it will all be good :D

:)

Being happy and healthy is the right way to look to the future. I would love to be able to get off my blood pressure tablets ( or even just reduce the dose).

fingers crossed for a healthy future for us all

Being happy and healthy is the right way to look to the future. I would love to be able to get off my blood pressure tablets ( or even just reduce the dose).

fingers crossed for a healthy future for us all

same here hun, I am on heaps of medication so hope as I lose weight i will be able to reduce the doses. Have a lovely day today x

And you have a great day as well

I would agree with that I don't have a specific weight in mind but just want to be around for my daughters wedding and not wearing something that you old hold the reception in!. I had a BP check three weeks ago and it was a bit up, enough though to be strapped to a 24 hour BP machine today. That may just have been the dig I needed to start all this xx

today has not gone according to plan but i am totally fine with it, its been coming on for a few days now and i had to get it out of my system. Firstly my 5 year old son had a play mate over and we had a bake fest. Pizza followed by whoopie pies, cup cakes and carrot cake. I did n't go mad, just had one cupcake and half a whoopie pie.

We have been on alert all week as my husbands sister is well over due with her first baby and as soon as she got her first contraction hubby wanted to head off too london. The call came today! So we missed the birth but im on route to london and there is no way i would be able to refuse food at my mother in laws house. I have not been to her house since an argument 5 years ago when she disrepected my husband but hubby wanted desperately for me to go, new baby new start and all that.

my husband is originally from Iraq but his family went to Iran during the war. Food plays a massive part in their lives. When guests come a huge amount of food is prepared and to refuse it is considered offensive and with the delicate situation for me to do so would probably fire up the situation again.

will be back on board either tomorrow or friday depending on when we leave london. Xxx

Last edited:
I hope all goes well in London Alia.
Choose wisely :)

Enjoy the new baby and have a good time in London...I am sure it will be ok with the mother in law

Hope it goes well in London, Alia. Don't worry too much about the food, at the end of the day you know what issues are at stake and how to handle them best. I'm sure you'll be fine knowing your determination. Looking forward to hearing how it all went when you're back :) x

Hi Alia. I hope you have a lovely time away and rebuild those bridges. Don't worry about a short time off diet. You know you'll be able to lose any weight gained when you get back.

Hope all goes well I'm sure you will choose what's best for you and whatever you do you can put right quite quickly xx

hey every one, hope you have all had a good couple of days.

London was quite stressful. I did very well with food, all things being considered. I did not have the usual sugar laden things i would normally have gone for. We bought some wraps, cheese slices and chicken slices and some garlic mayonnaise and made them up to eat when we could as we were at the hospital a lot. After my sister in law was discharged with the baby we went to my mother in laws house and she had cooked rice and chicken and tabbouleh and I did not go mad, actually I physically could not as I could feel the restriction in my tummy.

3 hours after my sister in law was discharged she suddenly became very ill and had to be rushed back to hospital so hubby too other family members there and i looked after all the kids. I turned out a retained piece of placenta had caused a massive infection and bleeding. Hubby stayed till his sister was stabilised then we had to leave back to Leeds as hubby had a really important business meeting this morning that he could not miss. We got home at 6am this morning. So knackered.com although my daughter god bless her told me to stay in bed and she looked after the little kids for me. Im still feeling rubbish but an early night tonight will sort me out I think.

has a check on the scales this morning and i am 2lbs down despite coming off plan so hoping by monday i may have another pound or 2 off.

XxxX

That's really good Alia.

That's excellent Alia :)
I hope all is well with your sister in law :)

You have done so well while you where away.
pyou must feel ood?

You must feel good? Blooming iPad

How are you Alia? Is your sister in law ok?

How are you Alia. Hope you're ok and the weight is coming off!

good morning ladies hope all is well.

I've not posted for a few days, needed to get myself sorted out. Basically I was pretty much off plan for the week, no particular reason, I had just took my head out of the zone - it showed me I am still this all or nothing girl and i really do need to work on that.

Had my first gain this week but it was totally expected so I am fine with it. One thing I learnt from this week ismwhen you come off plan from TS and eat, not even huge proportions, the weight comes back on very quicky. I did not really eat much over the week, no sweet stuff etc but I gained 5lb.

I've put last week aside and learnt from the experience, I certainly will not be coming off plan again as it really messes things up.

Day 2 of TS so i am expecting to feel rubbish but that is no ones doing except my own

have a lovely day ladies xxx

Back