Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Well done for getting back on track, Alia. That really is the secret to weight control in the long term, isn't it? Picking ourselves up and getting back on the wagon as soon as we realise we have fallen off. I'm a bit all-or-nothing myself. I seem to have a switch in my mindset like a light-switch, between on-diet and off-diet, whereas what I think I really need is something more like a dimmer switch so that I can control my eating between those two extremes! :D

Hi Alia,

Glad you're back - I have done exactly the same as you this week, come off plan and put on 5lbs. My initial thought was to get back on it and not weigh until next week hoping that I would have lost it again but am facing it head on the same as you have which I think is the best way.
Life is a rollercoaster as they say and we will get that off in no time
xxxxxxxx

Hi Alia. Welcome back.

welcome back Alia!! Hope all is good and good luck getting back into the swing of things =)

Welcome back Alia :)
The gain will be gone in no time when you're on track :D

Thank you everyone, day 2 of 100% TS is complete. I was expecting to feel rough as I did on day 2 when I started but I have felt good all day, not had a single urge to eat. I used the orange powder in my water today, forgot that I had them in my kitchen cupboard. I am not sure if we can use them in all our water intake but it made a refreshing change and i added it to 2 litres today. Water can get a bit boring at times.

had the dieters bladder today, hate that feeling when you are caught short, you can almost feel your bladder filling up second by second. Had not really drunk that much at that time of day so I think it was my body letting go of some retained water too.

3 of the 5lb I gained came off over night so just 2 more to go and I am back where I was.

Hope you have all had a fab day on plan xx

The other 2 will follow very soon Alia :D

Well done Alia you had a very difficult week to cope with and you did the best you could in the situation. We all have to remember that if we have situations like that they can be resolved and it isnttheend of the works and deff not worth giving up over. We are not quitters xx

well i think i got away lightly as another 3lb came off over night. Having another good day although despite being back in ketosis I have felt hungry but I am putting that down to being a lazy moo today and procrastinating which i don't usually do.

I know another reason things went wrong last week was the kids being off school. I tend to do less around the house cause they just mess it up again, oh the joy of teenagers!

Well done or getting the pounds back off straight away

am I the only woman that gets excited by new house hold items. I got a new iron today and just had to try it put. Oh my days when i got my new dyson and hand held dyson it was like all my birthdays had come at once!

i have been so busy today, infact i made myself busy cause I manage best that way. I have just had my shower and wondered why I was hungry then realised I had only had a bar today. Vanilla shake with cinnomin on thencards I think. I really thought this week was going to be so hard after last week but luckily i have escaped and managed to carry on where i left off. Im wondering if i will have a big loss like the first week after having a week off, I am 7lb down already and weigh in is not till monday.

That is amazing! Well done you. I love household stuff too I think because its all designed to make my life easier. My secret passion is recipe books tho have bought two this week already. Must love torturing myself!!

I have way too many many vices, I deffinately have an addictive personality. One of my vices is Yankee and Village Candles, I have so many and burn them every single day.Another is pretty dresses for my 2 year old daughter, i wont even begin to tell you how many dresses she has, but its a ridiculous amount. I also start things, go way overboard and never complete them eg I wanted to start *blinging* converse boots etc for little ones and I spent say £150 on rhinestones and other things and did I think 2 pairs and thats it. I wanted to make up Pandora style bracelets to sell and ordered £600 worth of stock from China, that was 3 years ago and i probably have 90% left. I don't know why I do it but I have done things like that for as long as I remember. I think all this is related to my food issues.

Today has been good, kept myself so busy all day and by 7 I suddenly felt really hungry then realised I had only had a bar all day so had a vanilla shake with cinnamon then porridge also with so now I am feeling stuffed.

How was every one else's day? Hope it was a good one all day round x

Brilliant loss so far this week.

i also get excited by household and garden purchases. I am desperate for a new mulching out fork to use to clear up after the horses. I have asked my husband to get it for my fr our anniversary...he thinks I have lost the plot. Loved it when I found out I had a choice of either wood or aluminium for the Handel

Hi Alia,
Well done on dropping those pounds from last week. I have done a mid week weigh this morning and am 6 pounds down so far this week after putting on the 5 last week so am well chuffed. I think most of that weight must be water/glycogen from suddenly eating carbs again. At least it shows that its not the end of the world if we have a blip as long as we get straight back on it
Have a good day xxx

Well done Gemma. Keep at it!

Thanks Lynne, you too! Xx

well done Gemma!

the key to this is making sure you get back on track asap and I think that way damage is minimal. I gained 5lbs and 2 days back on track and I was 6lb down.

Had a 100% TS day today. Its getting to the point where I am having my bar around 3 now in the car on the way to do the school run then I bet so busy after that, and forget to eat. Today I had my shake at 9 and my porridge at 11 just to make sure I get every thing I need.

its amazing that pre Exante my life and my thoughts were consumed by food. If I was not eating I was thinking about what I was going to eat. I would panic if there were no snacks in for me to eat in the evening once I went to bed. Now I am beginning to even forget to have my 3 necessary packs a day. I cant believe it to be honest, I never imagined this would be me.

Hoping for another glorious day tomorrow, love seeing the kids in the garden playing on their toys and splashing about in their paddling pool.uploading a picture of my princess today making the most of the fantastic weather.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 72
Back