Total Solution Exante 2.0

Like the others have said, it's just one slip up, and you're just human. We've all done it. If we denied ourselves the odd slip up this would feel like a life sentence. Glad you're back in the zone lovely lady xxxx

Hiya pretty lady, like the others have said don't beat yourself up over it. Just get back on track today and have a fabulous one! :hug99: xx

Morning campers, was busy out shopping and generally wasting time in the mall yesterday, I think we must have walked miles. Had a really lovely day with hubs, he's back at work today though, I really hate it when he has a Saturday on, although it's not like I've not got any Uni work to do!! Really need to pull myself together on that score.

No problem getting back on 100% yesterday as had such a bad head I wasn't feeling much like eating. We have made a pact there will be no more drinking until the 4th of May.

Slim and Save appears to be on it's way although I am not hopeful about it as it says on the courier website that it weight .38kg, which is too light for the full sample pack, we'll see in a few days when it gets here I suppose.

Having a Lipotrim day today, as I'm running low on Exante supplies, especially since I have chucked the bars in the bin, I feel they were making me hungry and I wasn't exactly mad keen on them anyway.

Didn't gain any weight over the vodka episode, I think that was just lucky tbh, and I didn't actually eat anything extra, so Thursday weigh in should be ok. I would be quite happy if I could get another 7lbs off before the brunch, hopefully my body will comply.

Fortunately I'm still in ketosis, so at least I won't be having to deal with that again!

Have a great day losers xxxxxxxxxxx

I think I find the bars make me more hungry if I have them in the day. Strange eh

Great that you're still in ketosis! And you deserved those vodkas. You done well to not go over the top, wish I had that will power. I don't take much persuading haha xxxx

I think I find the bars make me more hungry if I have them in the day. Strange eh

Great that you're still in ketosis! And you deserved those vodkas. You done well to not go over the top, wish I had that will power. I don't take much persuading haha xxxx

I've proven to myself that I can show some self control!! Same as you I don't need much encouragement usually, and generally go totally over the top, but I'm so close the the deadline I think I knew I just couldn't go mad, else I'll be going naked to this brunch!!

Hmm, totally expected some fall out from the weekend, but have found today absolutely no problem, ditching the bars has really helped, wish I'd done it sooner!! I think this is the first day I've not felt hungry..progress!!

Off to be now, up bright and early tomorrow!!

Lanarkwitch said:
Hmm, totally expected some fall out from the weekend, but have found today absolutely no problem, ditching the bars has really helped, wish I'd done it sooner!! I think this is the first day I've not felt hungry..progress!!

Off to be now, up bright and early tomorrow!!

Well done LW, I'm beginning to think the bars make me hungry too! I'm fine til I have one. What do you have instead? Another shake?
Anyway, well done on your day and night night, see you tomorrow xx

Morning DL, well yesterday I had 3 x delicious (not) Lipotrim shakes, as I'm not nuts about shakes in general, I'm having 1 full shake mid morning, then splitting either a choc a banana or a vanilla into 3 or 4 and having it in coffee's as and when I want them and have soup in a bowl at tea time at the table with Gerry in the evening, dinner is just after 5pm in my house as he starts work at 7am so he's pretty hungry when he gets in.

Bars were definitely making me hungrier, and once I started munching I could feel it was going to be hard to stop thinking about eating. Very much looking forward to the arrival of S & S!! Have decided to continue after the brunch for another 4 weeks, just because I've never been 12 stone anything, doesn't mean I can't get there!!, I think I might be able to get to 13.12 on Exante by next Thursday as I'm 14.2 today so I'd be chuffed with that, I'll have a week to gt back on the track and then maybe do another 4 after that, post brunch week will count as damage limitation only!!

Today I am making low carb fish cakes and no carb chicken kebabs for Gerry, how I wish I could eat these things, but I just don't like meat or fish so it's a real bummer.

Mornin LW u will b in d 13's this wk.... I just know it!! Fair play preparing such scrum food 4 OH and not being tempted to taste.... Dat sure is a test.... And Uve passed with flyin colours!!!
So ru goin to Uni out der or ru doin it online with Open University???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning shoobs, I'm doing my degree with Robert Gordon University in the Uk, it's online and really tough!!

Only a few weeks to go, one assignment and 1 exam and then it's an long hot summer off for me until it all begins again!!

I hate fish with a passion, the smell of it makes me :sign0137:, but I cook it for him anyway...I am such a good wife LOL!!

Good morning pretty one :hug99: xx

You've done excellent to get back on track! Have a fab 100% day :)

Thank you sweetpea xXx

Wow I never heard of dat online uni so I must check it out I'd luv to do smthg like dat to keep my brain workin as teaching d same info yr in yr out to 4/5 yr olds is makin my brain go to mush!!! Ask me to sing any nursery rhyme and I'll sing away to my hearts content .... SAD or wha???
Imagine after 7 yrs teaching dat age one isn't allowed to sit on a jury ... Dats a fact in Ireland... Don't know if it's d same elsewhere!!! Oh well... Not bothered... Wud b afraid Id b followed home and hammered!!! Hee hee
My gudness u r an Amazin wife... I'm very impressed.... Hope Uve a gud nose peg!!!
So what time of d day is it der?

Hey shoobs, we are 3 hour ahead of you at the moment since your clocks went forward to just after 10am.

Someone should tell my hubs how lucky he is hahahahahahahhahaaa

Robert Gordon was the University of the year last year, it's based in Aberdeen, so with me being from Glasgow I knew about it already. They started fairly recently in the online courses, but I have to say they have been amazing and really supportive, worth a look.

Dats cool... Ta 4 dat info.... Will u have to fly der for a graduating ceremony when u complete Ur studies??? Have yer families gone out to visit ye yet? If I'd known u were goin to b bining Ur bars I'd have taken dem Really miss dem Tesco ones a bit sweet and seem tiny plus not dat fillin I've only porridge and shakes left Haven't tried strawberry yet!!! Must b brave!!
I'm amazed dat lipotrim is out der.... Gosh I did dat yrs ago.... Had to laugh re what u said regarding d bars.... Gosh they were gross!!! Can't believe der still d same!!!!

Wow I never heard of dat online uni so I must check it out I'd luv to do smthg like dat to keep my brain workin as teaching d same info yr in yr out to 4/5 yr olds is makin my brain go to mush!!! Ask me to sing any nursery rhyme and I'll sing away to my hearts content .... SAD or wha???
Imagine after 7 yrs teaching dat age one isn't allowed to sit on a jury ... Dats a fact in Ireland... Don't know if it's d same elsewhere!!! Oh well... Not bothered... Wud b afraid Id b followed home and hammered!!! Hee hee
My gudness u r an Amazin wife... I'm very impressed.... Hope Uve a gud nose peg!!!
So what time of d day is it der?

I think if you ever wanted a career change shoobs you'd make an excellent life coach........and there's money in it!!

Morning pretty hope you have a good TS day xxxxx

Hello lovely :) I've never been 12 anything and I absolutely cannot bloody wait to see a 12 on the scales.

Where do you stop? When I was at my heaviest I remember thinking I'd get to 220lb and be satisfied with that... Absolutely not. Then I decided just under 200lb which is where I am now. Then the 13's which I should see pretty soon... But then I'll strive for the 12's. Why stop there. I wonder if I can see the 11's. I think 12.4 will be good for me xx

I love fish! Love meat too. Just love food really haha xxx

Back