Total Solution Exante 2.0

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning campers, I have decided not to move my weigh in day, for 2 reasons, firstly the scales are moving in a tortoise like fashion and I have realised that tomorrow, not in fact today is Thursday, so I'll keep my wi for Sunday and just take what I get on the Thursday morning of the final week as my final Exante weigh in.

I have not lost a single ounce now in nearly a week, very strange goings on, but sticking to another 100% TS day, the scales have to give in eventually!! Only 2 weeks and 1 day to go until the Exante challenge is over, it's really gone quite quickly, which is a blessing.

Hubs said he would like to continue with the challenge after the anniversary, so far I'm leaning towards doing Slim and Save for a few weeks, there is going to be a bounce after the brunch which will need to be dealt with, just not sure if I want to do VLCD again, do wish I had started on S & S now though, it sounds a bit more practical. Maybe I'll order the samples and see

Morning LW, it sounds like you know what your doing. Probably wise not to WI if you know you'll only be disappointed.
As regards S&S I'm switching after this months exante too, the variety and hot meals swing it for me. I'm off to London for a few days after Exante so will be in the same boat as you with a little gain to lose when I start s&s.
Hope you have a good day lovely :) xxx

Morning LW, it sounds like you know what your doing. Probably wise not to WI if you know you'll only be disappointed.
As regards S&S I'm switching after this months exante too, the variety and hot meals swing it for me. I'm off to London for a few days after Exante so will be in the same boat as you with a little gain to lose when I start s&s.
Hope you have a good day lovely :) xxx

Thats great to hear DL, we can buddy up over on the other board then!!

Busy, I've been going, not much, but still going, fingers crossed for Sunday and we'll see what drops off!!

Lanarkwitch said:
Thats great to hear DL, we can buddy up over on the other board then!!

Yes indeed, that will be great! It'll be like starting a new school but you've got a friend going too :-D
S&S have a ticker & badges you can put on your siggie too :) (I'm easily entertained ;)) lol xx

LOL yes, I am also easily entertained,just gonna order the sample pack now, given that it took an age to get here the last time!!

Hey I think it's better to stay off scales for now too. How much is it for the sampe SS?

Busybusy said:
Hey I think it's better to stay off scales for now too. How much is it for the sampe SS?

I can't remember off the top of my head - about £30 I think, and I think you get a weeks worth. Are you going to join us at the new school Busy ;) ? Or will you be at goal by then? (I don't want you wasting away!) xx

I can't remember off the top of my head - about £30 I think, and I think you get a weeks worth. Are you going to join us at the new school Busy ;) ? Or will you be at goal by then? (I don't want you wasting away!) xx

Iv been thinking what to do next, 10lbs to go to goal, this is last week of exante supplies.....I dont know if I can trust myself to go atkinsy for the last leg or SS...scared of going at it without you guys. I think the bottom line will be equivelent of SSs WS. + I dont want to pile it back on for 16th when we have a weekend away or our summer hols in june.

.......Whatever happens I'm gonna still pop in from time to time to see you..your stuck with me for now x

Hi LW, You are currently two pound lighter than me. Shall we race to 13.7? I will give you the two pound nod cos you are sooo far away... and cos I am feeling really good about this diet today.. Its so doable. I am waiting to hear about slim and save to see if I could finish off on it - just for a change you know.

Belle

Hey Belle, my plan is to continue on Exante until Thursday 3rd May and then I have the brunch wooooooooooohooooooooooo. I have ordered the sample pack of S & S for damage limitation purposes after the brunch and will need to see how I feel about VLCD in general after that.

As for the race to 13.7 I guarantee you will win as weight loss seems to be a thing of the past for me at this stage!! Not an ounce movement for almost a week, I am wondering if dreaming about food is the same as eating it!!

Hiya pretty Lady, hope you see the scales move asap, that's why I just weigh once a week. Would find it too disheartening and would probably cave!

So can't believe you're all deserting me! :hug99: xx

Back