Total Solution Exante 2.0

I'm do happy for you being able to get into your dresses. It's such an amazing feeling putting something on and it fits! Well done. The more I read about slim n save the more I'm swaying! The lemon bar sounds like something I could live off! xxx

Well done on the outfit's it is an amazing feeling of acheivement I LOVE clothes victories too.

Hey LW, according to MFP S&S is averaging 45g carbs a day, whereas Exante was around 60g a day. That could account for your better loss and banging head! Hope it'll give me the jump start I need :cross:
Loving everything about S&S!!! :D

Wow Less carbs, more meals, more choice, dinner type meals What's not to like about it! Gr8 2 read how u rate each product 2 I'll b checking dem out when I'm down to my final wk of products Tanxs LW and DL
NJoy yer blow outs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, seriously, jumped on the scales this morning and I've sts, I was down 3.5 lbs yesterday and today it's back on, so I'm still 14.4. Very confused, and disappointed, will I ever see the 13's again :confused:

Dat seems very strange LW.... any chance Ur bunged up or dat Ur retaining fluid? Mayb switch to decaf coffee as coffee can cause dehydration so Mayb TIs holdin onto what u drank yday as it wants more!!!
Don't get down hearted or deflated... Just a mini blip!!! I'd take ydays readin and count today as new wk
Chin up my lovely
Don't like seein u down!!!
Ur doin fantastic!!!

Yeah onwards and downwards shoobs, it must be a water blip, I was taking a lot of painkillers the last few days and I hear some anti inflammatories can cause a blip, I'm not worried about it, just had my first shake of the day!!

Gud Glad 2 hear Ur positivity!! R Ur headaches gone now? Hope so my lovely!!!

LW brilliant news about the dresses fitting you. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed when you got on the scales but there could be a number of causes.
1 fluid retention
2 not drinking enough water
3 toilet issues (constipation) especially if using anti-inflammatory meds
4 hormonal, depending on where you are in your cycle
5 body just playing catch-up with your weight loss.

whatever the cause stick with it and I am sure that the scales will continue their downward turn.
Good Luck :)

LW brilliant news about the dresses fitting you. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed when you got on the scales but there could be a number of causes.
1 fluid retention
2 not drinking enough water
3 toilet issues (constipation) especially if using anti-inflammatory meds
4 hormonal, depending on where you are in your cycle
5 body just playing catch-up with your weight loss.

whatever the cause stick with it and I am sure that the scales will continue their downward turn.
Good Luck :)

Ah thanks Frenchy, I've only 1 more week on the plan until my wedding anniversary, I would have loved the scales to come down, but the inches sure have fallen off this last few weeks, even my bras are too big!!

I am sure it will resolve itself and I'll see the 13's next week!!

Well, seriously, jumped on the scales this morning and I've sts, I was down 3.5 lbs yesterday and today it's back on, so I'm still 14.4. Very confused, and disappointed, will I ever see the 13's again :confused:

I know how you feel the scales were doing my head in to, too much.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere about anti ibuprofen or similar causing water retention xxx

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere about anti ibuprofen or similar causing water retention xxx

Yeah I think I saw the same Sarah so I'm not going to panic, with 1 week left I'm sure it will all come right by next Thursday, I'll stick with the panadol from now on

Lanarkwitch said:

:confused: that is so odd!! You've been spot on this week and are definitely deep into ketosis. The only thing I can think is that perhaps you were due a big loss but your fat cells have filled with water. I read that happens sometimes. Atkins recommends weighing monthly because of this phenomenon. I'm glad you're still upbeat and carrying on! Our bodies are weird things. Big hugs xxxxx
PS I have ordered psyllium husks because I've started feeling like I need a little help, ahem! I know it's already been mentioned but could it be that?
lots of love Abu Dhabi princess xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:confused: that is so odd!! You've been spot on this week and are definitely deep into ketosis. The only thing I can think is that perhaps you were due a big loss but your fat cells have filled with water. I read that happens sometimes. Atkins recommends weighing monthly because of this phenomenon. I'm glad you're still upbeat and carrying on! Our bodies are weird things. Big hugs xxxxx
PS I have ordered psyllium husks because I've started feeling like I need a little help, ahem! I know it's already been mentioned but could it be that?
lots of love Abu Dhabi princess xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haha thats me AD Princess!! LOL

Well I did consider getting the hump about it because it means I've only 4lbs off in 3 weeks, which is really a bad show I think, frankly I am glad I weighed myself yesterday because I was down and it's gone back on overnight!!

I am certain it's to do with the painkillers yesterday, it must be as I've done nothing else, in fact apart from my vodkas last weekend I've been 100% to this plan. In one way I wish I hadn't had such a big drop in week 1 as I think it set me up to think I'd have decent losses each week, but thats just the way it is I suppose.

Hopefully it will all come right by next week, still pants though, I'm definitely not bunged up as I drink the senna tea and that keeps everything moving!!

Just googled it, yes ibuprofen stalls weight loss and causes water gain if low carbing...I couldn''t have read that yesterday no?

Ive heard that water can give false readings on the scale. I bet if you weighed tomorrow it would be off.

Awww hugs sent AD Princess, stay positive and I bet the scales will read truer tomorrow :hug99: xx

Hi :) how are doing?

I was thinking that maybe your sickness bug has something to do with the weight STS. If you were throwing up your body may have not got the nutrients it needed and 'could' have gone into starvation and retained water, also ibuprofen isn't easy on the tummy and this could also have been a factor..... I do go on lol xx

Back