Total Solution Exante 2.0

Even though you stayed the same this week you have done an amazing job and it really inspires me, so thank you :) .. If your sticking to the plan then its obviously not your fault so just keep at it .. Look forward to seeing your WI results next week :) xox

Morning guys, had no internet since Thursday evening, flamin Abu Dhabi!!

Stayed 100% over the weekend and stayed off the scales, I am not weighing until final weigh in on Thursday am because I am hoping for a nice surprise. Having a Lipotrim day today due to supply shortages!! Headache is finally gone, so I can actually think straight again.. Very boring weekend, went to the pub to say goodbye to a friend yesterday who is leaving AD, had a fizzy water!! I am a good girl!

My shoulder arthritis is really playing up just now so off to the ortho again this week for some nice pain killing injections, me thinks spending so much time on the computer doesn't help!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend xxx

No Internet?? Omg! Lol I'd not cope.

Have the scales budged at all for you. xx

Hope your shoulder eases soon hun, have a fab day :hug99: xx

Ahhh then stay positive and do as you're told! :D

Heard those injections work like magic.... Ul b a new woman being pain free!! Hope u won't have long to wait der.... No doubt d management in d hospital is amazing unlike here!
Have a super day afterwards!!
My mother stopped drinking tea when her arthritis was very bad as d tannin in d tea affects it!!! She switched to decaf coffee- d difference was amazing!!! Just a tip that worked 4 her!!
Cat miaowing at d window... I better get up and feed her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :) good luck at the clinic. Hope they can do something for you. Have a great day in AD. What the weather like there today? xxx

Hi Sarah, docs was painful, got a couple of injections into the muscle, weather is kinda up and down, I have never seen it so dull and overcast at this time of year, but it's still 97 degrees at the moment, but the air is filthy with sand, not nice at all.

I have found today quite hard, feeling hungry and like I want to munch, but it's just because I've only got a few days left of the challenge I suppose

No ya won't!! Ur in 4a whooosh! Dats wat u deserve
How r u feelin now? Have d injections kicked in???
I stupidly allowed myself a load of junk when I got d hse to myself as felt sure I'm out of ketosis I might as well.... sorry now as tummy achin and feel bloated and full of gas!!! Had to learn d hard way
Back on d wagon tomoro! 12 days til sons big day
Ur doin super LW

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well talk about a struggle, theres obviously something harder about being closer to the end of the challenge than there was at the beginning, I was so close to calling burger king last night!! But I didn't, sneaked a peak at the scales this morning, curiosity and all that, I am down -4lbs so god willing 1 more pound by Thursday morning and I will be 13.13.

Slim and Save has not arrived so I'm back on my 1 x LT and 2 x Exante Shakes at the moment, I am so over shakes and soups at this point!! But I'll have lost 19lbs hopefully on the challenge so I'm pretty happy with that all round.

Have definitely felt the inches come off before the pounds this time, but who cares!!

Have a great day losers xx

That is brilliant! On Exante you can - almost - always rely on the scales to deter from temptation .. It's been 4 full days for me so far + I weighed myself this morning to find that I've lost 8.5lbs! And it's that dreaded TOTM woooo! :D

Back