Total Solution Exante 2.0

Lanarkwitch

Gold Member
Been on Minimims for a while now, messed around with slimming world for a while there, but decided since it's 5 weeks today until our wedding anniversary that OH and I would declare April "Healthy Month" and 5 weeks or so of Exante for me.

My biggest weight was somewhere over 24 .5 stone, (my scales only went up to 23st 8lbs at the time so basing this on weekly losses after I got under the 23st 8!!) I lost about 11.5 stone 7 years ago and have kept of the majority of the weight until I moved here to the middle east 4 years ago and it's creeping back on. I was 13st 4lbs when I got married in 2006 and I felt great, so I'm trying to get back to or as close to that number as I can for 06/05/2012.

Exante bumper pack ordered, but hasn't arrived today so I've started on Lipotrim as I had a few sachets left from a previous attempt last year which went nowhere as I broke my hand and it took months of surgeries to get it sorted out. Will switch over to Exante when it gets here.

Very much looking forward to this journey, I've got a busy time ahead as I have gone back to Uni (well online distance learning, but full time) to finally finish my degree, so my coursework and the 5 week challenge almost finish at the same time. I wonder if after the 5 weeks I will decide to give it a round 2?? I've never been under 13st in my adult life so I'm not sure if it's something I even can do, but I suppose I'll have a clearer picture in the next 35days or so of how things are going.

I'll be weighing in on the Wii each week ( Sunday is the first day of the week here in Abu Dhabi), but no doubt will have a sneaky peak in between, it spurs me on I find!!

Wish me luck!!

Day one down, no where near as bad as I thought it would be, praying my exante arrives today as the LT is just horrible, was tough cooking for OH, especially when he wanted a snack at 9pm last night but I had a coke zero and went off to bed.

Really need to get my assignment finished today, it's hanging over me like a bad smell and I've got other work to do...oh well best get on

Day 2 passed without incident, didn't even look at my assignment as I managed to decide that fake baking my legs and doing a massive pile of ironing was more important, I have though today is the day and progress will be made!!

Good luck on your challenge I hope you do really well.

Well I wish I could say day 3 has passed without incident but I had a real wobble at 4pm this afternoon when I felt super hungry, wasn't tempted to eat but did feel quite bad for about an hour until I had my dinner shake.

Trips to the loo have calmed down from yesterday, to about once every hour, yesterday it was every 40 mins, I was thinking I was going to have to make the bathroom my office for a bit since I was spending so much time in there.

Exante has arrived in the country so hopefully I will get it tomorrow evening when DH comes home from work. Perhaps I might be able to have an actual bar for my tea...how exciting.

Managed to do about 450 words on my essay so that was a bit of an achievement and picked up a little bit of freelance work from a previous client as well so all in all quite a good day.

Exante is out for delivery with the courier today, it has taken so long to get it, I think I will need to order more next week if I want continue with it after my 5 week challenge is up. Which is a hard one to judge at the moment, although i do feel I might want to.. aaargh who knows.

Looked at the scales, I'm 6lbs down after day 3 which is brilliant, i was hoping for 7lbs for the week, so looking good, just hoping I feel a little better today with no late afternoon wobblies

Feeling rough again, it was the same time yesterday, I think I might be having the worst of it now, feeling very light headed again and a bit wobly, day 5 tomorrow so hopefully the worst of this will have passed by then

Put that pain under your pillow and the ketosis fairy will come. Promise.

Belle

Put that pain under your pillow and the ketosis fairy will come. Promise.

Belle

Aww that is just lovely, what a lovely thought, you are doing fab Belle, the day has passed quickly today so it's not been too bad, roll on day 5 and my first full day at Exante

Good Luck with your challenge :hug99: xx

Well day 5 begins and my first full Exante day, down 8 lbs this morning and top belly has shrunk a bit, so feeling good. Had to go food shopping with DH last night which was quite hard, but I got through it without crying, but I think he did feel a bit sorry for me :)

So to avoid the mid afternoon slump I am splitting a shake in 2 to have around 3pm, as thats when I seem to start feeling bad, bit headachy this morning but very thirsty so probably just need to get on the water.

I've realised 2 things this morning:

1. It's highly likely my dress is going to fit me for 06/05/2012, I haven't worn that for about 3 years, it's nice and summery, but kinds dressy uppy, great for the weather we're having now In Abu Dhabi as it's not gone just quite crazy hot yet.
2. The support here is invaluable, I've had real rough times but I never thought about quitting as I'd never want to look back and see all my buddies losing weight when I had given up, and so many people are with me on the journey.

Also realised when I got my big box of Exante yesterday, that ever time I take a pack out of that box I am 1 step closer to my goal, so I can see the progress everyday as the box gets lighter, so do I!!

Hey there

That's fantastic to be 8lbs down already and you still have 3days to your wi

Do you feel like you're in the swing of it now?

Last edited:
Hey there

That's fantastic to be 8lbs down already and you still have 3lbs to your wi

Do you feel like you're in the swing of it now?

Hi Susysu, thanks for stopping by, yes I do feel like I am getting to grips with it now, I have to appreciate there will be rough moments and I can get through them no problem. I realised that myself, I've another 3 days before weigh in so maybe I will see a few more lbs off for Sunday am., you have started to the day before me weighing the exact same, so I will be excited to hear how much you are down at your weigh in :clap:.

I've also realised my 5 week challenge won't be a full 5 weeks as I will go out on the Friday for my anniversary and I'll have to do some thinking about how I will approach that in the days before hand. Maybe something like a lipotrim refee week would be good.

Anyways nearly 12 o'clock here so day 5 is halfway over and has been 100 times better than yesterday, didn't feel hungry when I woke up at all so progress is being made!!

I decided to use my Rab C photo for my Avatar, this was me coming out of A & E, with a split head and a broken right hand, a perfect photo op or so DH thougth!!, actually it's the only one I have of me around the start weight of over 16st, not a great one for having photos taken

Also realised when I got my big box of Exante yesterday, that ever time I take a pack out of that box I am 1 step closer to my goal, so I can see the progress everyday as the box gets lighter, so do I!!

Wow. Never thought of it that way. That is very motivating. (perhaps I might actually try some of those yucky strawberry shakes to lighten the box!!

Belle

My least favourite shake is the strawberry one also, it'd usually my fave flavour of anything but it's Soo far from strawberry that's why I think I don't like it ... But since I started I've ordered them so that I wont be left with anything minging! I just endure the one once every two days! I second that idea each shake/ bar is one closer to slim! :D x

I haven't tried the strawberry one yet, I like the versatile Vanilla, and the choc on was nice - Hubby said it smelled 'foosty' like mould :giggle:I was relieved that it didn't taste like mould! I better get drinking the strawberry ones, I don't want to be left with yukky ones either Alana xx

Back