Total Solution Exante 2.0

Well done on getting this far LW :woohoo:. And fantastic to get into a 14 even if it is from Evans, yay! And you have a plan in place for after your special day, so am sure you will get to your goal weight. Will you keep your diary here or are you moving over to 'the dark side' ie Slim & Save? Please stay ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

I was going to move my diary to S & S but the more I think about it the more I think I'll just stay here, I've too many supporters and I really need the encouragement that I get here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

New ticker from Sunday, goal weight, 12.4 as inspired by Alana's amazing photos!!

Thanks everyone for your comments, after pics will be taken tomorrow night after I have transformed from Shrek to human.

Off now to start the hair dying and the eyebrow plucking!!

I love all of you sooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you're staying here gorgeous lady, this is your home. wouldn't be the same without you :hug99: xXx

Lanarkwitch said:
I was going to move my diary to S & S but the more I think about it the more I think I'll just stay here, I've too many supporters and I really need the encouragement that I get here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

New ticker from Sunday, goal weight, 12.4 as inspired by Alana's amazing photos!!

Thanks everyone for your comments, after pics will be taken tomorrow night after I have transformed from Shrek to human.

Off now to start the hair dying and the eyebrow plucking!!

I love all of you sooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay stay stay... We need you here miss!! :D excited to see your new ticker! :D

*blushes* teehee thankyou! Can't wait to see your new pics!! have fun pampering... Xxxx

Fake bake if you've got time now.

Sally hansen can save for whenever you need quick fix! :)

Final weigh in, by the skin of my teeth I am 13.13 and 3/4 this morning LOL

Grand total in 32 days of my Exante, LT and S & S challenge = 18.25 lbs :bliss:

Morning lw well done for completing your five wk challenge - super trooper...

Your gonna look fabulous my lovely :) x x

Wayheyyyyy well done! That's brilliant :) :) :) xxx

Woop woop woop woop woop xxxxxxxxxxx. Well done bet you look fantastic tonight. Happy anniversary to you both xxxxxxxxx. Mwah xxxxx

Woohoo!! That's fantastic, you got your wish :)
Have a great few days LW, you SO deserve it. And we'll see you back in class on Sunday ;) xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh and what an amazing feeling is it to buy a 14. Well done! I bought a 14 denim jacket a few days ago and every now n then look at the little side tag where it says 14 and smile lol xx

Well done LW, into the 13s, you've done great! Enjoy your little break and the real food but keep drinking lots of water if you can. It will fill you up and stop you overeating. Looking forward to your pics :).

Soon2bslimmer x

I am so excited about tonight, I'm like a teenager going out of a first date LOL

Also a bit worried I won't be able to eat very much, decided just to have 2 shakes as normal today, don't want to bloat up before this dress gets on!!

Oh wow! Am made up for you, you've done absolutely fantastic gorgeous girl! Well done, hope you have just the most fabulous time tonight hun :clap: :woohoo::clap:

Lots of love :hug99: xXx

Back