Total Solution Exante 2.0

Hey LW!!! How's tricks with u????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do hope she's not still celebrating! :eek: :party0016: :faint2:

Hope you're ok gorgeous lady, we're missing you :hug99: xx

I do hope she's not still celebrating! :eek: :party0016: :faint2:

Hope you're ok gorgeous lady, we're missing you :hug99: xx

I bet she is still celebrating GP lol! Hope everythings OK with you LW x

Have I really been missing for like 4 weeks man time flies!!

Well what can I say, 4 weeks of being good in the week and very much not caring at the weekends has lead to NO GAIN!! Sure I go up after the weekend but by Wed/Thursday I'm nicely back down and maintaining 13st on the button, so very pleased with that.

Ramadan is approaching here so great opportunity not to be overdoing the eating and drinking, one more week of S & S supplies left than back to plain old calorie counting for me.

Hope everyone is still doing great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey LW Gr8 2 hear from u and well done STS In Lanzarote 4 six wks Had some treats durin d first 2 wks Now goin 2 b gud so can lose some lbs! WI next Sat as found a scales dat prints out in a chemist Weather is Amazin Luv it here Never miss d rain :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :) how are you doing? xxx

Hellooo everyone, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm going back on VLCD for 2 weeks from tomorrow, as it's getting very close to my 40th b'day.

Dare I say it, but I've been juddding for about 4 weeks now and I've decided I'd rather do VLCD and start with a clean slate so I can look the best I can in my dress.

Well today is day 1 again!!

Very pleased to have made this decision to start again with VLCD and even more pleased that some of my old buddies are around, hope to make some new ones too!!

I read through my diary of my last journey and for the most part I found it difficult to adapt to at first and then I got into the swing of it and didn't want to stop!!

I've been Judding for the last few weeks, which involves going long periods without eating, so I guess I've been kinda in training for this already and don't expect there to be as many moans this time around, god I love a good moan on my diary!

Loaded up with coke zero and ready to go, I always try and put my first pack of for as long as possible in the day.

Not sure what to expect weight loss wise this week, as on Juddd your weight bounces around a good bit and it's hard to tell what you really weigh, so I'm keeping an open mind this week. My mum and dad arrive 2 weeks tomorrow for my 40th birthday and I'd love to get 7lbs off for their arrival, it's their first time visiting me since I came out to the UAE almost 5 years ago, so I'm very excited and fitting into the dress for my birthday is great motivation, it's an all over lace number, I wore it at xmas and I look very big in the photos, but hopefully I'll have lost about a stone on that weight by the time b'day comes.

I'm revved up and ready to go!!

Hi I can see from a quick browse of your diary that you done Exante before, is that what you are back on now?

Wishing you luck for your goal, which sounds very doable as the initial losses on the vlcd are usually good. x

Hi I can see from a quick browse of your diary that you done Exante before, is that what you are back on now?

Wishing you luck for your goal, which sounds very doable as the initial losses on the vlcd are usually good. x

Hi Mandy thanks for stopping by, due to the vast number of times I've done VLCD, I have a mixture of packs from everywhere and just do my own to mix and match, some days Exante, some days S & S and some days the dreaded Lipotrim!!

It all works out in the end, unfortunately I wiped my signature from last time so i can't remember how much I got in the first week, but I think it was quite a bit!!

Hello, welcome back hun :hug99: how are you? xx

Hi Lanarkwitch, welcome back. You'll have shifted the weight in no time and be slinky for your birthday. I turned 40 last year and I wish I'd started this before hand. Good luck !

Right!!

I've finally got my head into the right place to get back on this plan, I think the scales this morning may have had a whole lot to do with it 13st 12! thats the heaviest I've weighed in a really long while, like more than a year and I'm not surprised. My weight has been literally all over the place this year despite being on some diet or other since January. I've made just a 2 week commitment to Exante this time, I've just had my delivery of my 2 week pack and am half way through day 1 so far. I gave up VLCD last year at 13 2 I think it was and I've done everything under the sun to maintain, which i did for a while and then went on to JUDDD and SW but it's just not staying off and the daily battle with the scales and epic water retention finally wore me down to say I'd had enough of dieting.

I am going home for about a months holiday in 2 weeks time, if I don't get a grip on things I will end up back in the 14's, which is a real warning sign and a trigger to get myself sorted out now.

Previously I started on Exante and then switched to S & S but I'm sticking with Exante this time because I actually prefer the soups and I got a bit sick of the soy texture doing S & S, and with all the discounts and stuff Exante are offering at the moment its pretty good value, except the shipping cost to me here, but thats another story. If I feel I'm getting on well after the 2 weeks I will get more supplies when I'm home to bring back with me.

Weigh in will be Sunday morning which will be after a full 7 days on plan and keep me off the vodka at the weekends which was my serious downfall last time !

Good morning and welcome back!

You could realistically be reading 12st something after your initial 2 weeks hun, so give it 100% and let's go xx

Thanks Giggle xx

Day 1 went really well, I think the JUDDD down days have set me in good stead to deal with things, I am almost 5lbs down since yesterday, what did I say about epic water retention ROFL.

Secretly hoping to get about a stone off for my hols, I got close to that last time as I got about 19lbs off in 5 weeks but had a sts and a couple of really slow weeks in there, so one can but hope!

Mr Lanark back at work today, with all the trouble here in Cairo he's been off since last Wednesday, much as I love having him around, all he does is eat, so I was glad to pack him off this morning!! It was just adding to the sense of abnormality having him here anyway, hopefully things will settle down a bit here now for a while.

Had my first pack around 12 yesterday which made the day much easier, so going to try and stick to that today as well, I have the new apple/cinnamon porridge to try, I hope its nice!

Good morning hun, I'm dying to try that new porridge, tho' money's a tad tight at the mo' so I can't put an order in just yet. Everyone that's tried it seems to love it :D

Just realized you're in Cairo now, hope you're staying safe.

Don't forget...water, water, water! xx

Oh it's been so tough today and only day 2, I should have known when I sailed through yesterday that today I would be starving and I am. I can see tonight being a very early night!

Well day 2 was awful I was so hungry last night, looking back I felt like that on day 3 last time, so maybe it's a good sign, scales show-7lbs this morning so very pleased so far, think I got -10 the lat time so fingers crossed it I am on track for that

Good morning and WOW! You're doing fab already. This diet so suits you xx

Back