Total Solution Total Solution: SamF My Exante Diary 23/09/2013

SamF

Well what a great first day!

I have joined this fine community of well wishers, support saviours and inspirational motivators, who are going to be my backbone for the rest of my journey!

day 1 was yesterday 23/09/2013

My name is Sam and I am just coming up to my 45th Birthday in a couple of weeks. Currently I am weighing 13 stone 12lb. This I blame on a summer of pure delight!
I haven't been careful with my eating and drinking regime, and I haven't set foot in my gym for 5 months! However enough is enough and I have to take control. I stepped on the scales last week and have gained nearly 2 stone! I wouldn't mind so much but I had at least a stone to lose before I put on another 2.
my husband is loving the new curvier version, but I have warned him to enjoy it whilst it lasts, because all this extra curvy ness is soon to disappear!

Last week I bought a pack of each hot meal pack and an individual pack of all the shakes , bars and soups along with a jar of the Irish coffee granules and drink mixes.
From this selection I created a mixed bumper pack of all my favorite meal replacements.
I am so glad I did this because now I can look forward to meal times knowing I will enjoy my choice.

So here goes....................

Day 1 breakfast Apple and Cinnamon porridge and a cup of Irish coffee.
the porridge was yummy and the coffee delicious. I did not been miss having milk.

Lunch - Shepherds Pie Mix - Delicious (for a packet meal) it does taste of lamb and has a slightly meaty and potato consistency. I added some pepper and a small amount of mint sauce. Also very filling. This is going to be one of my favorites for sure!!

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese - Nice, but not as enjoyable as my lunch. Wish I'd had Shepherds pie again.

Throughout the day I drank about 1 litre of water with the peach flavour mix - really nice! and 1 litre of soda water made up with the Elderberry and White Wine mix. This was delicious!!
I am going to keep this for more of a treat in future, especially made up with soda water and ice. I will not feel like I'm missing out too much on evenings out.
Throughout the night I drank just plain water, and I forgot how many times I had to get up during the night to spend a penny??!!

First days log over and out. I shall post today's diary later this evening.

Sam xx

Re: SamF My Exante Diary 23/09/2013

Yay Sam - you got a diary started :D

Sounds like you're off to a flying start having figured out your preferred products.

We seem to have a similar journey ahead of us in terms of start weight and weight to lose, so lets keep each other going! Did you say you were aiming for 11st by Xmas in another thread?

Yay Sam - you got a diary started :D

Sounds like you're off to a flying start having figured out your preferred products.

We seem to have a similar journey ahead of us in terms of start weight and weight to lose, so lets keep each other going! Did you say you were aiming for 11st by Xmas in another thread?

Hi Scotminx
yes my aim is to be 11st by Christmas, and then if I still feel up for losing more i shall carry on. In my BMI chart it reads that I could go down to 9st 7lb, but to be honest I think this would be too thin for me. I am always happiest about 10 and a half stone..
i am all up for spurring each other on, lets do this!!
I am now going to try and find your bridal weight loss diary and post some more support.Thanks Sam xx

11st by Christmas - lets do it! I haven't seen the 11s for a while, so that would be amazing.

My diary isn't in the exante sub-forum. If you click diaries from the main forum page, then brides to be you should find me.

Will check in on you again tomorrow - aiming for 100% TS myself! X

Hey Sam! Found you! :) You're doing really well. I'm excited to get hold of my next bumper pack so I also can try the other ready meals. They sound nice.

Hope you've had a good day, too! xx

Hi ZM
I've had another good day thanks. A minor headache and slightly hungry. Nothing a large glass of water won't cure!
what about yourself? How's your day been? Did you order the pick your own bumper pack?
sam x

Hi ZM I've had another good day thanks. A minor headache and slightly hungry. Nothing a large glass of water won't cure! what about yourself? How's your day been? Did you order the pick your own bumper pack? sam x
Oh yes! Water works like magic! :) I struggled a bit today (tempted to nibble on roast chicken - my little one was having chicken for lunch and she has been trying to "feed" mommy!) :) Nevertheless, it has been a good day. Thanks! I ordered the meals and bars bumper pack this time. I love the bars. And the ready meals, I think (and I hope) I'll love them too! :) I'm enjoying the carbonara so even if there's a ready meal I might not like, I'll find a way to like it ;) Head over matter! lol

Day 2
still completely focused and motivated. All the support on here is fab! Thank you to all who have been posting and willing me along.

breakfast - chocolate shake and go with a little Irish coffee granules (delicious)
lunch - red bean chilli (added a few extra fresh chillies ) filling and tasty. I will be ordering more of the chilli meals!
dinner - Shepherds Pie, my favorite! Added mint sauce and pepper.
all meals today washed down with peach flavoured water
3 cups of black coffee and a wee nibble of an orange and choc bar ( had a hunger moment. Hope this small deviation will be ok)

I'm off to the Big Smoke tomorrow to see Fleetwood Mac at the O2 Arena, and an overnight stay in a swish hotel (early birthday pressie from the other half) my overnight bag is packed with all my Exante TS supplies. Just hope I can get through day 3 and 4 being away on a jolly????

i won't be posting a diary thread until Thursday evening, so I will let you all know how I get on.
i wish you all a fabulous couple of days. 100% TS all the way ladies!

goodnight
sam x

Enjoy your days out, Sam! It might be a little difficult to stay on plan by then but it's not impossible to do either. xx All the best! x

Enjoy your days out, Sam! It might be a little difficult to stay on plan by then but it's not impossible to do either. xx All the best! x
Thanks ZM.
i am so motivated to stick to plan. I don't think I could bring myself to post on here on Thursday if I fail. All of you on here are so behind each other, it makes you want to do well. X

Thanks ZM. i am so motivated to stick to plan. I don't think I could bring myself to post on here on Thursday if I fail. All of you on here are so behind each other, it makes you want to do well. X
We'll be waiting for you on Thursday then, Sam! I'm happy to know that you are that focused and motivated. You're doing great! xx

How did you get on Sam? Remember, the only true failure is failing to pick yourself back up after inevitable knock downs! We want to hear from you regardless - the good, the slightly naughty and the downright piggy, that's normal and what we're here to support each other through. X

Sam? Are you back yet? Hope you had a fab time! xx

Back